Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Was off the beer for 4 days last week and was a bit bunged up.Come Friday I went back on the cans,Lidl's finest cheap dishwater in the blue cans.After about 4 cans I felt a movement and the load was on it's way.Now I knew by the feel of it that this was going to be a heavy deposit.Anyway,this was a breach birth ,really had to strain to force the fecker out,felt like millimetre by millimetre,as the tip was touching the water it still had'nt all left me hole.Finally with one last groan it fully dropped into the bowl.Clean up was easy enough,as it was a real dry sh1te.Flushed the jacks and after the water had settled,there it was starring back at me,the toliet paper all flushed away, it looked like a Pringles tub.So waited for the cistern to fill up full again,then took off the lid nd pressed down on the ballcock to allow the water level to fill to just below the overflow pipe.Flushed the handle and as you've guessed,after the water settled the Pringles tub was still there,could'nt see the start of it as it was well into the u-bend,but its tail was still poking out above the water line.An idea came to me,read it on this topic I think,about using hot water.Went down to the kitchen,boiled 2 full kettles of water into a bucket and topped up with hot water from the tap,the full 20 litres then poured down onto Mr. Pringle,who still didnt budge.Left him to steep while I went back to the telly and another can.Came back to the jacks about 20 minutes later to see a brown stew in the bowel,flushed the jacks and finally this time the monster was gone,not even a skidmark left.I did'nt bother ringing the lad's at Ringsend,those night shift lads never answer!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Aaaah. The auld night shïte dilemma.

Big lad reluctant to leave the premises.?

Heres a tip how I manage this infrequent occurrence.

Always keep a few pairs of those Dunnes free plastic gloves you see near the bread rolls stached away nearby.

if your location permits , put on the glove, use a fork to lift out the log(wash well afterwards and return to cutlery drawer) open the window and lob her into the next door garden or flat roof.

Job done,replace glove, back to bed and sweet dreams.

Dirty bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Replace glove?

You mean bring it back to the bread section in Dunnes!

Filthy kernt!

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Advertisement

No no I wouldn’t do that, just put it back where it can be easily accessed.

Jaysus Steve…..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I’d give the log a go with a coat hanger before “train spotting” the jacks. Chop it up into, manageable, pieces and let the Armitage do it’s work.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Caustic soda will break down even the most obstinate of logs. Make sure you flush after using it, or you could get a Poseidon's Kiss onto your balls that would result in horrific testicle burns the next time you go to pinch off some spine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Slideways

I once broken one in half with the toilet brush. Was all proud of myself as it disappeared with one flush.

Then I noticed speckles of shyte all over the brush. Swilled it in the bowl but these brown flecks weren’t for moving. In desperation I gave it a good twat on the bowl. The fücking head came clean off the handle and dropped into the bowl.

Did what any sensible man would do. Dropped the lid and left it. Put the handle back in the holder. Mrs went ballistic and blamed the eldest.. who was I to intervene ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 weent19

Has anyone any tips for twitter, I am not having any luck elsewhere so may aswell give it a go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

This is a thread for people using the shitter not twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Gant21

Putting broken toilet brush handles up one’s passage is the new thing on Twitter.

Let a tiny fart go about an hour ago - it was barely even a fart. The bang off it was utterly horrific - never has such an innocent little bottom burp contained so many flatulate particles.

Have to be careful with those ones, ADP. I’m often minded of when Alan Partridge got a visit from the Inland Revenue.

“An unexpected, but potent, gust”. They’re the ones to watch out for. All you can do is learn from the experience and grow as a person.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Went for my normal morning movement earlier....was pleasantly surprised at the hefty log that came out...a pure winner....gave the hole a mandatory unnecessary single wipe just to make absolutely sure....not a fleck of brown...

had hereford sirloin steak with homemade chips, some brown bread laced with real butter and a pint of full fat milk last night....

A great start to the day...

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Slideways

Had a packet of these bad boys last night washed down with some imported lager.

just deposited the smoothest turd in ages. Not a divot or a wrinkle in it. Looked like one of those old fashioned black puddings you used to see hanging in the butchers windows back in the 80s

feel like a new man after it

Tesco selling the fcukers over here, made in Cork, very dear.

Had a few bags and crackled out a single ‘battered’ log the length of a cats tail.

About €2.30 a bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I freeze my excrement

When do you heat it up again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Lovely pops

Filthy kernt

You’re only jealous

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Thread has taken a turn for the worse. New posters would do well to acquit themselves with the purpose of this thread before posting such nonsense.

On another note. Twitter user yesterday complaining that her husband makes reference to the fact that the toilet would be out of bounds, every single time he leaves a deposit. You just can't win sometimes. I would have thought it was common courtesy in a relationship to inform your better half that the bog would be out of action for an hour or so, every time you cleared the pipes?

You’re right, M. Best not to engage with the “fetishists”.

As to giving a little heads up, that’s just good etiquette. If you’ve no window to open, candle to light, matches to burn or freshener to spray, giving some notice is the only option left.

Can you imagine what would be said if he said nothing and just dropped his “dirty bombs” without first calling in a warning?

Your colorful language had me in stitches 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Amenhotep

I heard freezing it and lobbing it frisbee style into the neighbours garden is another good method ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Obi_Wan_Kenobi

Went into the office jacks today thinking I needed to drop a massive load.

Turned out it was just a long winded fart, sounded like a humpback whale calling during mating season, bowl and cublicle accoustics made it even louder...

Followed by a few pebbles, provided me a great laugh though.

Advertisement