Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

All this being a work was an obvious thought of course, thought that myself and it could still be. Would they have mentioned all the different charities etc. in their statements if it was a work though? I'm not so sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

100% not a work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭NITRO95

It's 100% not a work! He definitely did work without a contract for a few weeks and they expected to reach a new agreement but didn't.

He's officially 100% gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,598 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Will they address Cody & Brandi leaving tonight and given then a huge thank you on live tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Kind of feel sorry for Brandi after her last appearance. Lambert went in on her big time, hope she approved it.

• Advertisement

It's Caster vs Wardlow in the qualifier I think? Should be an interesting rap!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Be funny if he just comes out and acts all respectful to him so as to not pi$$ him off.

I'd love if Hernandez & Homicide turned up during the Jericho/Hager vs. Santana/Ortiz match.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Cody's Twitter account was changed at some point to the AEW Outreach's official account. He changed his account back yesterday.

I don't think there's any chance of it being a work if he's done that, the optics of it look pretty bad otherwise.

Buddy Murphy/Matthews is expected to sign according to Fightful.

I agree that the roster is huge atm but I'm a fan of him tbh and wanted to see him signed. Didn't think he was signing though because he's been available for awhile.

• Advertisement

Who does Dan Lambert & Paige VanZant turn their attention to now that they ran Brandi out of AEW.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

There's some fascinating questions with Cody leaving AEW

Will the Nightmare Factory still be used as AEW Performance center?

What happens QT since he was like Cody's assistant at one point

Who will do the media talks before a big PPV

Cody is often found beside TK at the Gorilla position, who will take over that now

How will the Cody-verse survive? Find out next time, same Cody time, same Cody channel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭NITRO95

1. Yes Nightmare Factory will still be used for developing talent

2. QT isnt going anywhere. Himself and Dustin will still be in AEW and running NF

3. There's a whole host of talent in AEW both from behind the scenes and in front of the camera that can do the fluff press stuff

4. There's plenty of people in AEW that can be TKs right hand person at Gorilla

• Registered Users Posts: 86,387 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CM Punk kicked off this week’s AEW Dynamite to address his loss to MJF last week and to talk about his upcoming rematch.

Punk said he will get his rematch against MJF on March 6 in Orlando, FL AEW Revolution. Punk said he considered a cage match but he knows that Wardlow can still get involved and MJF can still run away. Punk then pulled out a dog collar to make it official that the rematch will be a Dog Collar match, a throwback to Roddy Piper vs. Greg Valentine in 1983.

Punk held the photo of MJF meeting Punk at an autograph signing from years ago and promised to stain the ring with MJF’s blood at Revolution.

Wrestling Inc

Revolution card starting to shape up nicely. I presume it's

Hangman Vs Cole

Punk Vs MJF

Moxley Vs Danielson

Britt Vs Rosa

Jericho Vs Kingston

So far.

And maybe

jungle boy/Luchasaurus Vs young bucks Vs O'Reilly/Fish

Darby Vs Andrade (Vs Sammy could be a triple threat)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

^^ That's a stacked card

I wonder will we see the happy couple as champs to end the show

So John Kreese is working with Britt?

Eddie rockin the Liquid Swords shirt, didn't think I could like him any more than I do, love it.

Danielson and Moriarty was so good, AmDrag vs Mox should be a stomper.

Great promos by Mox and Punk too, and the main was really good. Revolution shaping up very nicely indeed. That House of Black/Death Triangle tag match next week should be a cracker too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I like both of them but I wouldn't have either of them win.

• Advertisement

Who will be the new House of Black member?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭ThePott

Really good Dynamite.

Loved Punk's promo and the dog collar stip has my definite interest. Danielson match was great and Mox's promo was excellent as well. Happy to see ReDragon back, was only complaining that they'd gone missing and the Elite stuff was getting messy the other week to someone so nice to see things a bit more clear. Tension evident between TUE and Super Elite, Cole in the middle and Jay White having some beef with Kenny.

Sammy and Darby was pretty good but felt a little stale and too close to what we've seen before even with some great spots. That cutter was great. For me the best match of the night was Thunder and Mercedes. Just two absolute veterans working. Loved seeing them adapting to the table being broken too. Get the title on Thunder Rosa. I find the Kreese stuff really weird. Like, he's playing his character? As opposed to being the actor, it could have just been a fun cameo but kinda weird to have Britt listen to him.

Revolution is looking awesome so far. Not sure if it will be Sammy/Darby/Andrade. AEW don't often go for those multi-man matches but I think it would be warranted here. The two TNT titles is dumb too, doesn't make any sense. Doesn't really make sense they brought in an interim to begin with but anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Buddy Murphy/Matthews is rumoured to be signing. Could be him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That’s a great shout. And a great signing he’s a hell of a worker.

Let them finish off the story they started in the other company.

They missed a trick not having Danhausen & Sabrina not having a spell off.

• Advertisement

Buddy Matthews is a good shout. He and Black had one of the better rivalries in WWE in recent years, if I remember correctly. Worked well together.

Advertisement