Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

It's a real struggle this season to get promoted. I usually get back to elite from Div 2 within the first week or 2. This season i can't get out of Div 2.

Rewards were ok i suppose - 88 suarez and nothing else above 84.

Did manage to win all 4 drafts matches last night and got TOTW Fekir in one of the packs so that was a nice 65k windfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Below is my haul of untradeable icons so far. Apart from Maldini, Best and Cech which were player sbcs the rest were all from the random icon packs. Don't think i've done too bad to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Who had Diaz headliner?

here he is upgraded and in his new team 😍

https://www.futbin.com/22/player/22516/luis-diaz

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Do you not get swamped in midfield with this? I assume you have all 4 of the forwards on get forward?

if i do i go back to 4231 or 352 !

Hakimi and Marquinhos are stay back, messi is on balanced actually (not get forward) and neymar is come back on defence the other 2 are stay forward.

• Advertisement

Interesting.

I play with WW SMS, HL Barella and RB Kessie in midfield and sometimes I wonder if it's too defensively minded, they are all basically ball winners rather than ball players.

yeah, youd get away with a more nimble attacking player beside Kessie and SMS i think, they are both beasts.

Hakimi is a joke breaking forward, because of the pace and dribbling you can literally run from within your own half into the opposition box without anyone making a challenge.

Any suggestions? I have Dybala, not sure if he's still on the power curve.

Wonder if Kaka would suit box-to-box.

Anyone used Prime Pirlo?

you packed nedved iirc, he would be good. depends on who has the lw slot in your team as to whether you can fit him in!

Nedved starts for me at LW now, moves to ST in-game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Div 2 and took untradeable packs. Six in total, I think.

bought myself TOtY Messi for a lark. Him and Neymar have dragged me up to Div 1 now. Having some fun and looking forward to tomorrow. Sure that will be short lived 😂

POTM Ben Yeddar, Jesus Christ 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I love that card design. Tempted to do him just for that alone and drop Neymar.

Kroos, Rodri and a second Pogba for the day in MM, put him into Ben Yeddar to start towards him. He is just too tempting after Neymar has slotted into my squad so easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Has there been another gameplay change? I just played my 1st games since saturday, tactics were working perfect at the weekend, and now they are broke again, and the 3 games i played were 100mph stuff, players looked like they were playing on ice

Giving WL a miss from now on, just getting 8 wins and parking it

Just played a lad there in div 2 with the full toty must have been a 20m coin team, more maybe.

I went two up early and he went constant pressure for the whole rest of the game, ended up 4 - 2 to me although I rode my luck a bit.

Now that was satisfying 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Have 12 tokens left. I'm not sure if it makes any sense to use for team 1 as alot of duds in it plus chance of untradable duplicate if get the arsenal rb.

I'm thinking the better option is take all the 3 packs which is only 10 tokens instead.

What are others here doing?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Another Man Utd defender coming tonight, Showdown between Bailly and De Paul due for their CL match.

4 games played in WL. 3 wins via rage quit, 1 5-4 loss. Loss stung too. Had gone 3 down, pulled it back to 4-3, and he equalized. Then in the 92nd minute, my Vidic did a one foot pass backwards and froze, allowing him a free shot at goal to win :/

Neymar, Messi and Ben Yedder are such a broken front three though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Doing the packs too.. gonna open them later on with RTTF. I want that Mane, even though I just bought HL Diaz yday.

Switched up the team a bit too as RB Davies wasn’t cutting it at LB, had to sell TOTY Cancelo too cos he wasn’t fitting in the new team, which is unfortunate as he’s quality at LB/LM/LAM/CM. Brought in Hakimi instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

all you need is that new rttk Kimpembe tonight :)

how are you lining up in game?

I personally prefer hakimi over cancelo as it goes, seems more agile

While I love that Telles is getting a RTTF card, I kind of wish it has been AWB or Dalot, since Shaw just got a special card last month :/

And after going on a mad win streak this morning, it’s now 5-0 losses after 5-0 losses 😂 really never matters what team I put out, it will always default back to Rank VI on me in the end.

Makes no sense!! Do they even think what they're doing when they make these SBCs??

Is anyone having any issues doing the Ligue 1 player? I can't find a game anymore.

85 Machis from the Rulebreaker pack

83 Karlson from the SS pack

85 Lukebakio from the WW pack

Grand total value of 62k, if you average 500 coins per game I earned 37500k from playing the 75 games 🤣

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Just bought him, I splashed out on jota a couple of days ago for nearly 300 k and got Diaz for 140ish. I was always going to get them both for my Liverpool team :)

Only gold left to upgrade in my team now is vvd and kante.

How's everyone using Calvert lewin? I have fb Kane up top and using cl as sub but he doesn't perform the same role for me. He always gets caught when he tries to dribble where as Kane sidesteps it more often than not.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I think all they care about when releasing these sbcs is people looking to complete their favourite teams and use up fodder so they may have to buy packs to do more etc.

• Advertisement

Yeah, but that’s my point. As a United fan, I’m not splashing coins on Telles cause they just gave us a special Shaw last month, and for deee. If the idea is to pick a United player to entice us, why not a RB (no specials) or someone relatively new, like McT, Elanga, Dalot, even Sancho who against gotten anything yet this year beyond a OTW that’s never been upgraded. So many bettter options for that logic.

Advertisement