Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia - threadbanned users in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Poland is to buy 250 American Abrams tanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Military car exploded, apparently belonging to the Donbas region security chief.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheTruth89

Great to see the putinbots getting what's for on here and badly exposed , glorious to see they are clearly ruffled 🤣🤣

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

I always wondered what it must have been like to live through the likes of the Gleiwitz incident - I guess this is it.

Some people hoodwinked, others happy to believe and go along with the propoganda while most informed people can see exactly what is happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

I don't think anyone really knows what is going on.

Beverly Hills, California

• Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭circadian

Scraping shite off the bottom of the shite barrel I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,153 ✭✭✭saabsaab

Perhaps Putin? Then again he mightn't know himself yet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

If you're telling yourself that then you don't really want to know what is going on, tbh. It's transparently obvious what is going on.

• Advertisement

Reports of heavy shelling throughout the line of contact in eastern Ukraine this evening. It's going to be a tense night.

Denis Pushilin, separatist leader of DPR, announcing on Russian State TV that a major war is now unfolding.

I'd imagine a joint 'appeal' will be made over the weekend from the leaders of DPR and LPR to Putin for Russia to intervene.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

This time the world is very aware at what the Russians are at. They are about to stick there hand into an angry bees hive.

All Eyes On Rafah

It isn't obvious what is going on at all. Most of the information here in the last few hours has been taken from Twitter. You might have an opinion on what is going on from what you've read, but I think we owe it to history to acknowledge that right now, in a situation like this, nobody really knows what is going on. When I say nobody, I mean civilians and not those making calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Derkaiser93

All the Putin bots grasping at straws now. Their arguments falling apart faster than the USSR did.

It's absolutely obvious what's going on .

Despite claims of others

I'd be expecting they will ask that Russian captain in Belarus to intervene too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

That's another government which deserves a bloody nose.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Harryd225

Let me clear up some things for people on this thread who have become so deluded from hearing so much propaganda they have lost the ability to think for themselves.

It's quite clear to anyone who can take a fair and educated look on the situation in Ukraine that the narrative of the UK and USA is far from the reality and miles away from the narrative of both Russia and Ukraine.

In an interview with the Ukrainian president last month he called on the USA and UK stop creating fear and panic over the situation, he also said in the interview that satellite images alone were insufficient to tell the amount of troops on the border, although there have been similar numbers of troops stationed around the border on and off for the last several years as they regularly carry out training operations in the area.

The president of Ukraine gave people a stark warning on US propaganda in his interview saying "The interpretation in the West and specifically the media campaign, the scare about an imminent Russian invasion, should be viewed carefully, this narrative is fed by nameless, anonymous officials to the media, while it’s far from clear that this is an accurate description of Russian plans."

There's a conflict in Ukraine and has been for several years, recently though the USA and UK have been trying to stir up the tensions for their own benefit, there are many possible reasons for this, according to the President of Ukraine he said in his in his interview about why the USA might be doing this, he says "This is speculation, but the US might still try to undermine the Nord Stream project, the pipeline between Russia and Germany, there is a very clear economic interest – there are gas producers in the US who are direct competitors with Russia."

• Advertisement

@Harryd225 you've been posting the same one quote for over a month now. Ignoring all other info and evidence. Moscow need to improve their recruitment. I must say I'm very unimpressed by the quality.

I'm sure it's coming , referendum on allowing Russia troops and nukes to be move to Belarus permanently is happening soon ,I reckon that's going to kick off big time when it's pushed through against the wishes of the Belarusian people..

If there was ever a pair that should be drone striked its them two

Actually it makes sense now. Ireland are a neutral nation and not a member of NATO. They must send all their worst performers from bot training here and save all the good ones for the NATO nations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭MFPM

The war lust of Biden and Blinken finding significant echo among the pro Western Imperialism posters here in the last 24-36 hours.

The ratcheting up of name calling, abuse and lies is interesting and a couple of posters in particular are a clearly bit manic and seem somewhat unhinged in their posts.

Interesting and notable that Blinken in addressing the UN had to mention the US lying and spreading misinformation before the UN previously...

The Same Posters all popped up ,8 years ago ,and return to every thread on ukraine to blame American and the far right Nazis in Ukraine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭MFPM

Well lads you've heard it now...Ireland is a 'neutral' nation....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Harryd225

I'm simply telling people there are different narratives to what is going on, the USA have a very different narrative on events to most countries for example Ukraine.

The Ukrainian president has said he doesn't see the situation now as any worse than before, there has been war in small parts of Ukraine for several years now and there has been similar amount of troops on the border for training operations for several years also. He says that the recent fear and panic that has been created recently of this imminent Russian invasion has been fed to the media by anonymous officials in the CIA, he says that this narrative is far from an accurate description of Russia's plans.

When asked about possible reasons for the USA and UK creating this fear he says "This is speculation, but the US might still try to undermine the Nord Stream project, the pipeline between Russia and Germany, there is a very clear economic interest – there are gas producers in the US who are direct competitors with Russia"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭RGARDINR

Its a good thread to read but my God its a bit like the covid thread back in the day, just can get a bits nuts.

Seems like this has just become a place for people to get their fix of tribal side choosing now that the Covid dust is settling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Shao Kahn

Shush, you're ruining their fun!

Twitter is always telling the truth, when it's telling you what you want to hear. 😋

Proxy wars are more about the propaganda and hype than the actual action.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives, and it puts itself into our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." (John Wayne)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement