Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Statement header?

• 20-02-2022 8:20pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell what this is please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Is it for proof of address or similar, the top of your bank statement showing recent date, your name, address but not your transactions, maybe?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ya to verify account details, would one of those bank kiosk machines print them off do ya know ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I’d imagine you can print out a statement, yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Normally it would be the top portion showing name/address/ bank name & address but not needing the transactions or balance. If you can print a statement from online banking and then just scan/copy/upload the top portion. I'm not sure if kiosk prints would have all that's needed but could you check with the party that requires it as to what's acceptable.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Printed off a statement from November 2021 from online banking and I just cut off the top part with a scissors with all the above info on it, hope this will be ok for them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement