Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account problem

Options
  • 22-02-2022 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey

Can I get someone to look at my original account. Gorgeousgeorge is the user name. I changed the email but never received a mail to confirm. Now I can't do anything with it and its set to private now as well? Cass my mod was trying to sort it.

Thanks

Post edited by Shield on

Answers

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,272 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Does it give you an option to re-send the confirmation email when you login?

Check your spam folder for the email confirmation mail, I have had automated boards emails go in there since the site change over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 gorgeousgeorge2

Thanks Mickeroo

It does give me the option to resend

Tried that already myself and cass have been trying to get it sorted a few weeks now. Noting in spam folder

Just tried it again and it worked from my desktop. Problem solved. Thanks

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,272 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

No worries, I should be able to sort it for you. Can you PM me the email address attached to the old account? I can already see it, it's just to make sure you are who you say you are more than anything else. 🙂

Edit: Sorry, missed your other reply @gorgeousgeorge2 , glad you got it sorted! No need to PM me anything so.

Thank you

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement