Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Statement

Options
  • 22-02-2022 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

I am a new customer of your bank..

Please let me know when Bank of Ireland's credit card statements are issued.

Is the statement posted to the customer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.ie.

Bank of Ireland credit card statements are issued monthly. You can register for online banking by calling our customer service team on freephone 1800946156. My colleagues will be happy to help. When you're registered for online banking your statements will be digital.

The team are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭cnoc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭dublin49

or you can view your statement online ,unless that is your partner.spouse etc is the main name on the credit card ,then sorry you cant ,you can use your own card ,spend €1000s ,just cant see details of your spend on your card online.Some eejit thought this was an upgrade,laughable.

Advertisement