Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timberland sale and stackable codes

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Im starting to think my normal size won't fit right now, they arrive today.

Surely if you ordered size 11 at X price you're entitled to return them for size 10.5 at the same price no ?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭indenial

Received two pairs of shoes. I ordered a half size bigger than normal and both fitted perfectly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Hi All

i got mine today and they fit perfect, i'd actually have preferred a half size bigger for breathing room but with thin socks i still have a thumbnails worth of space over the toes so no way i'll send back, thanks again op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

don't know like to know myself, returning them and getting a refund is straightforward but whether they'll give you a straight swap for another size is another thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Same company as Timberland (as is vans, wrangler jeans, Napa juri and several others)

Quite a few additional items added to the sale, but also some discounts less than what they were.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Got mine yesterday and they fit fine thankfully, Thanks for the heads up OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Just sent 2 pairs of trousers back (my fault, didn't pick 'slim' rather than 'straight fit'), and kept one pair that was ordered by me correctly. Bar code process efficient and easy (they ask you to use their original delivery box for returns for environmental purposes but you don't have to). In relation to swapping - the FAQ states just order new pairs separately. (though as someone said, they might have gone up - the 2 replacements I got were about €4 extra each, and I had to sign up with a new email address to stack a new welcome code)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Jesus UPS are really bad, still waiting for a delivery, taking their sweet time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭shnaek

Sending the boots back unfortunately - size 45 was perfect on my last pair of Timberland's, but this pair is too big. Very nice boots though, I should have ordered a few different sizes to start with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭daheff

Got my boots. Ordered 43.5. a bit narrow on the width but length is perfect.

Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,270 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Seems this offer is now expired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

same with me size 44 was perfect last time i purchased but the pair i got in this sale are a size big, but i'll keep them and pad them out with insoles and heel grips😐️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

Saw this and thought of this thread 😂

From Irish times today...

European sizes are based on the Paris Point which is two-thirds of a centimetre. Each jump in size – from 44 to 45, say – is a jump of one Paris point. English and US sizes are based on – believe it or not – the barleycorn. And what is that? Well, obviously, it is an ancient English unit measuring one third of an inch. The largest standard shoe size is 12 inches – so that is a size 12. An 11 is 12 inches minus one barleycorn while a 10 is 12 inches minus two barleycorns and so on. Then there is the metric measure, also called the Mondopoint system, which is commonly found in parts of Asia.

Advertisement