Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh, sweet. Got Bowen, who I was going to buy after someone pointed out on here he could be really good with some upgrades. Noice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Back to 532 formation, Diaz and Salah as CM's, qualified for champs without losing a game then cruised through div 3 yesterday and now im cruising through div.2 tonight, i honestly dont understand this fifa anymore

Did 10 of the 80+ player picks.

KdB, Suarez, Szczesny, Griezmann, Carvajal, Tadic, Brozovic, Muniain, Angelino and another Bowen card, lol

Still, that's quite a haul for 10 PPs. I'm wondering if I properly invest into doing Zidane now, or if it's not worth the coinage...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Packed RTTF Havertz from a 75+ single rare gold player pack from swaps. Not half bad. Won’t make it anywhere near my squad but good to have in case he gets some nice upgrades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Ha I had the exact opposite luck. One 84 from 5/6. Was having some good luck with the last 81+ and was hoping it would carry forward!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭piplip87

Is everyone doing the Silver and bronze SBCS from the Icon SBC's. Did them all last week and pulled about 500K from the sales of pulls. Got a couple of FS players from them seem to be loaded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

81-87 sbc seems decent. I just got Pogba, Muller, Bernardo Silva and IF Gameiro from 7 of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Just looked and I have 11 first owned German Silvers in my club. Dead handy as can knock off 3 Swap Tokens at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Yeah I’m going the same route.

Quickest option was Silver-German-Eredivisie for 3 tokens (6 games) and then First Owned-Portuguese league for 2 tokens (6 games) so 5 tokens for 12 games. Shame I don’t have any silver German players from Eredivisie players so I’ll have to play an extra 6 games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Completed Griezemann completely by accident. Used duplicates with lower cards and then did the 82x25 which gave me about 4-5 86+ cards. Ended up costing me 39k in coins to finish him out.

FB Neymar can sod off now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I got IF Gameiro twice and DMOTM Gray amonst a few high fodder.

Sweeeet, packed Telles from the Glory Road objective. I was tempted to buy him anyway, cause he’s usually awesome in game and he’s a United fan, so that’s a big W for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Oh didn’t even notice that Griezmann SBC, he’ll fit perfectly into my team. I don’t really need or want to upgrade on RB Suarez but I fear he’ll become obsolete soon so I might as well take the opportunity to upgrade with Griezmann. His toxic celebrations might result in a few more rage quits and save me a bit of time playing this god awful game. 😂

Anyone done or close to finishing that Fanatics objectives in friendlies? I’m getting totally smashed every game, clearly match making is not in place and I’m coming up against players far better than me. It’s all I can do to stay in a game and keep it close but ultimately will lose even then by a few goals.

Switch back to rivals and no problems picking up wins but no chance in Fanatics at the moment - hopefully the elite players will be finished with it by the weekend and give the likes of me chance :)

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Got Kramaric in my SS pack, meh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,836 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Haven't posted in ages but here's the team, still using a lot of the same players. Been loving big bully strikers all year and there's none better than Mitrovic with his 99 Strength, Jumping, Heading, and Aggression.

Starting formation:

In-game:

The next month should be big for me though with PIMs (Roy Keane), upgraded Heroes (Robbie Keane), and Paddy's Day coming up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

A couple of times at the start got a couple of golden goal wins but since then it’s been a full on sweat fest - people using every skill in the book and getting pounded. Did go 2 up in one but he didn’t quit and proceeded to score 4 in a row!

Rivals was like a walk in the park in comparison - one game I was 1-5 and 2-6 down, had Varane sent off, changed to constant pressure tactics and got a 6-6 draw.

Fanatics mode just feels completely overmatched

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Yeah, I’ve14/15 wins. I only started it yesterday and got ten wins, have another 4 from my 5 games today. Come 6 o’clock, I’ll have another 5 games I can play, just need 7 more wins. I don’t understand why people are quitting at 0-0 though.

I just got a game in ligue 1 liaisons 😳

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

This game is in a dire state on PS5, attacking is a complete chore, defending ridiculously easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Persume they are just toxic in that they prefer to lose, rather then give you the win or try and win themselves.

Seen the same in wl, maybe I'm just biased but it seems to be Liverpool fans (based on stadium, team name etc) that do it over the last 2 weeks.

It is kinda funny at times because some of these types try the run from kickoff goal or try the sideline cutback. Its like they throw in the towel after you stop them scoring from those ways and look for easier fish to beat up.

I’m getting two wins a day on the fanatics objectives. It’s sweaty.

im not doing golden goals, mainly cause the limit means I can’t afford too. Most of my wins are from people playing ultra high pressure and trying to force golden goals, but that means they’re wrecked by 60 mins and you can bang in a few goals unopposed.

if I GGd, I’d likely never win a game. I don’t mind doing it on icon swaps where you’re not punished for quitting but in this mode, just can’t afford it.

I actually completed the ligue 1 liaisons objective 🥳

Really not enjoying it.

Finding it very difficult to get the ball from my midfield to my attack, my attackers and midfielders always seem to be totally swamped or the passes will be absolute garbage for no real reason.

In fact passing full stop is rubbish. Doesn't flow properly, feels really clunky and slow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

packs seem a bit juiced this morning. Got rttf Tolisso, Pogba, a few MoM and totw cards.

Tempted to do Varane now before he goes.

88 Donnarumma and 88 Suarez in my packs today, better than last week.

I have 1 step to do on the HM Martinez SBC, but I'm not convinced it's worth finishing. Anyone here used him and have any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Some good fodder again this week from option 2:

Ruben Dias (87), Parejo (86), Smalling RTTF (86), Ndidi (85) and TOTW Danjuma (84).

I probably have just enough to do the mid icon pick now after stocking my club up over the last few weeks and there seems to be some good weight on those icon picks from the videos I've watched online.

Anyone on here done it?

Advertisement