Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pelvis Where Are You. Don't You Know IT'S THE LATE LATE SHOW!!

• 25-02-2022 9:13pm

What fun and frolics are in store for us tonight?

Well none as it happens. Instead we have Patrick Kielty on with Ryan, he's the lad that married Cat Deeley. Do you remember her? She used to present on MTV back in the day. Anyway Patrick is starring in a film called Ballywalter or something like that. According to RTE he will be giving his thoughts on Ireland both north and south.....that's good because Ryan will be able to find some misery related stories from the troubles.

The next toy for us is something/one called a CMAT star. I rushed through the description on the article because I was getting smells of 'country music' from it so thought it best to leave it be.

Now our last two wonders of the night is guest called Theresa Haughey. Theresa will speak about her experience as a foster mother. That could be heartwarming but has the potential to be heartbreaking.

There will be a bit of talk about an Irish language film called An Cailín Ciúin. Carrie Crowley is in it. She used to present a strange cookery competition thing where each contestant was given a few spuds and a lump of chicken with the task of turning it in to a Michelin grade meal.

Oh! Finally a songwriter/musician (singer/songwriter is so passe) called D something or other will be on to sing a tune.

I love rasher samitches.

Comments

Advertisement