Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,276 ✭✭✭archfi

I don't think anyone can just 'declare' our neutrality is over.

Bunreacht means we'll have to have a referendum (expect that in next few years)

Oops, was wrong about that bit.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

This is a load of old barflies talking absolute sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

'C'mere listen'

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Kerry_2008

Absolute nonsense from Joe about sending Irish forces into the Ukraine. For what little difference if any we could make. By all means send humanitarian aid. We had a report not too long ago saying our defence forces was hardly fit for purpose.

• Advertisement

Blood to throw at da Ruskies so to speak..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

A flag ship programme has now desended into wether we should be sending military equipment, Nappies yesterday, tomorrow, Shamrock 😳

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

In my opinion we should send over all the weaponry we can spare plenty of other "neutral" countries have done it like Sweden.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Listening to theses 3 reminds me of this;

• Registered Users Posts: 82,561 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I take it there's not going to be a St Patrick's Day parade in Kiev this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,505 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I feel bad for this guy, getting it from two idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Expunge

I'm not a consititutional laywer but..... I'll keep fooking going anyway with my deep held certainties.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Obi_Wan_Kenobi

I hear Micheal Martin is offering Ukraine the loan of his car to help out...

We should have a poll to decide what politician we should send on that little jaunt....

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Obi_Wan_Kenobi

"Small Arse" ... haha

• Registered Users Posts: 39 00so

Duffy is a disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Expunge

Jesus he's fair grumpy over Hitler

• This is depressing stuff.

It is not in the constitution and it was essentially adopted at before outbreak of World War 2, but none of this relevant, we have and continued to be neutral something Ireland and Switzerland have been respected for, world wide.

Now Joe asking how we could be neutral against Hitler, we actually were , and Joe the expert historian 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Couple of bar room bores debating Irish supposed neutrality. That Cormac lad was interviewing a Ukrainian woman in a bomb shelter yesterday evening, during an attack. The bould Cormac asks her what she thinks of Irish neutrality. I was surprised she just didn't tell him to f**k off with himself and his neutrality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Varad Car.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

"modrin weapons"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭cozar

did Joe call Pewtin evil yet.?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,276 ✭✭✭archfi

I have a feeling Duffy wouldn't mind throwing in a few Irish to help fill Glasnevin and erect another wall that he can campaign to squeeze in black+tan names.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Can't Joe engage in one discussion without letting his personal biases get in the way.

Why does he want the Irish Army to send their pea shooters to the Ukraine?

I can't abide Varadker but he's correct

• Registered Users Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Joe is pissing me off with his "Modren" arsenal in the curragh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

We're all here now !

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

country and western singer on now

its like a comedy sketch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

You surely don't seriously think our neutrality is worth a fig leaf! It's pretentious nonsense and one that we would very quickly abandon when we need to.

Advertisement