Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth connectivity iPhone 13 in the car

• 02-03-2022 7:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Upgraded from an iPhone 11 to iPhone 13 in January. As I am not in the car that often I had not used the podcast app in the car.

However when I do use it , it keeps dropping connectivity . I had no issues on the previous iPhone. Car is mazda 3 2014

I have unpaired the phone twice, turned bluetooth off in the phone , turned phone on and off etc. currently on IOS 15.3.1

Any other suggestions, bar ring apple support ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,286 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Have you the same device name (example Waxmelts2000 Phone) on the new phone as the old or is the new phone different? I'd delete the old profile from the car first to see if that sorts it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭waxmelts2000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭waxmelts2000

Just an update on this, unpaired phone and repaired it again, however to know avail. I contacted apple support , ticket open and waiting the hear back. Car is Mazda 3 if anyone else had the same issue

Advertisement