Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are there any credible conspiracy theories?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

I may yet decide to look for footage to corroborate my assertions.

I am, however, fully aware that you will never concede a hair's breadth of ground towards a conclusion that you are obviously very set against.

No, he was saying that my link wasn't from the day of 9/11 which I knew. I never said it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol. No you won't. Because no such footage exists.

If it does it would be exceedingly easy for you to post and show me up.

What's happening here is that you were simply wrong when you claimed to have seen him say that quote on live TV on 9/11. You were either mistaken, or out and out lying.

But now, you are just refusing to admit that you were wrong.

If you just cop to this mistake, then we can move on to whatever point you'd like.

You won't though, cause as with all your accusations, they seem to be coming with a whole lot of projection.

Cool. Provide the link that shows the footage from the day of 9/11 then.

So where's the proof that he said it live, on the day?

Do you have anything other than your word, which is, quite frankly, lower than the Russian Rouble at the moment?

Are you claiming that you and only you can remember this?

Why did you wait until now to elaborate on this, when you were asked about 15 times about it?

This is straight outta the 'plausible deniability' handbook from my earlier post......."I never said I had video proof of him saying it, I said I remembered him saying it live on TV". But that didn't happen. If it had happened the way you're claiming, there would be 10 million YT videos doing the rounds as the CTists furiously masturbated over it".

• Advertisement

My bet's on him claiming that all that footage was erased by the government.

Never have to admit to being wrong when you can just invent new levels to the conspiracy.

And again, conspiracy theorist belief patterns are indistinguishable from trolling.

Gentlemen, it's completely irrelevant whether footage is readily available or not - a complete red herring

King Mob needs to stay on this point though as it's all he's got, bear in mind he had to concede that I didn't claim silent explosives were used

King Mob likes to wear people down but I'm enjoying this

I fear we'll never get to discuss the fiery inferno that engulfed the building*

* King Mob will call this angle an attempt to distract but I'm determined to introduce it anyway

If I wanted to distract I'd mention the premature reporting of the building having collapsed, while the building is still standing in the background

That last point makes you appear rather foolish for engaging with me in the first place ???

On mature recollection, it's possible that my memory was playing tricks on me but neither my existence or thoughts actually make any difference to what happened - I'm honestly not that important.

The authors of the comments all seem convinced that the building is still there, behind her, as she speaks.

https://youtu.be/0ZqP8moItcc

• Advertisement

Food for thought (it's collapse is stunningly graceful)

https://youtu.be/PK_iBYSqEsc

I've been reading posts from the start of this thread

I recommend that any new contributers have a look too

🤡🤡

Translation: "I actually AM a wind-up merchant, but my memory is so **** that I thought he said it live, on the day, when he didn't. I'm too lazy to even get my fake conspiracy stuff correct.....whoops! But hey, it doesn't matter that I'm too spineless to admit I'm full of **** and guess what?........whike searching for the first video, which obviously doesn't exist, I discovered ANOTHER video where someone caught up in one of the most heinous crimes in history got mixed up and said the building had collapsed instead of saying its going to collapse. So I'll just gish gallop away from the Larry S video, like I never even brought it up, and move on to the "collapsed" one. And none shall be the wiser".

Some types need other types to validate their existence, binary stars as it were, orbiting each other in a spiral dance of intellectual exchange.

And yes, it would be a spiral as the system itself would be propelled by universal expansion, unless it's a conspiracy theory.

🤡🤡

And dodged again.

Weird how things become a red herring when you don't want to discuss them.

Tell you what. Post the footage that shows him saying that quote on a live broadcast. Post any evidence that this actually happened.

Do that and I'll close my account.

Oh you can't treat me like the others 🐇 ( a little fluffy wabbit )

'Cos I'm not like the others 🤡🤡 ( 2 clowns )

You've honed your technique over time but I'm just a logic virgin, so to speak 🙂

Cool challenge dodged.

You can't link to the footage and now you're just posting rambling nonsense.

Again mate, why do you think you're making a case that conspiracy theorists are reasonable?

Do you think the Holocaust sounded reasonable when first described

My little doodlebug ?

Lol and there it is. Now you're pretending to be a holocaust denier to attempt to troll people.

Poor show.

• Advertisement

You couldn't say "No" because of the corner you painted yourself into.

You would have believed anything the Nazis told you, and you know it.

This is from today's news, the story seems to go back more than 20 years

I wonder was it perceived as a conspiracy theory until that family finally apologised ?

Obviously a theory is no longer a theory once proven, that's why I typed "was"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60610707

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Not a hope did you see the tower that went on fire in the UK a few years later it didn’t fall.

Plenty people said that there was a lot of work going on in the months leading up to 9/11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

have you seen the amount of work required to rig a building for demolition? Nobody noted the miles of cabling that is required?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,205 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Plenty of towers have gone on fire and didn't fall. Was it hit by a much larger building collapsing beside it? Was the sprinkler system cut off? Did it burn all day unchecked? Was it the same design as WTC 7?

You need to start applying a little critical thinking to your own beliefs. Speaking of which, do you think 9/11 was an inside job? If yes, explain how it was done.

If you have to run away from that question or deflect, perhaps ask yourself why

Can you point to any examples of buildings of comparable size that were demolished with secret, possibly silent explosives?

Secretly by silent explosives? We’re you there on the fatal day?

Nope.

But that's the alternative proposed by most conspiracy theorists. The explosives must be silent because in all of the piles of footage of the buildings we hear no evidence for the loud sequence of explosions that always precedes a demolition.

Can you provide any examples of buildings being demolished by secret explosives. Can you provide any examples of demolitions using silent explosives?

If not, do you then believe that the demolition theory is impossible?

How do you believe the buildings fell if you believe that fire could not have caused it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,536 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

" How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? "

( That's in quotation marks so perhaps it's a quote )

ABC 123

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It was a conspiracy, exposed by official investigators.

Thank you, I think that's the kind of case the OP might be interested in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Doubt it, just boring corporate conspiracy. No global shadowy elite running the world from a hollowed out volcano lair with lizard people doing something unsavoury on the side as well.

Although the Disney+ series Dopesick was actually pretty good, it's just a bunch of rich people trying to get richer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

BILDERBERG is well established of leaders and corporate CEOs and others are meeting behind closed doors to discuss the way forward. Agenda and discussions are never leaked to the public far as I know? There is in reality a super club for the rich and powerful in the west. Do they plot NWO stuff behind the doors perhaps not ( who knows though) but possibly discuss plans that benefit them than bring greater happiness to the ways of life of people. We saw during the bank crisis in 2008 way the global system works. The rich and famous always get paid and the taxpayers pay for their gambling crap. In Ireland employees still paying an extra tax for this mess, Plus a lot of the debt is still there on the books of countries that had to pay the bondholders. Pretty interesting how it’s all set up, the rich can be reckless and normal workers have to hand over more wages now to pay them back. That crisis is seldom mentioned nowadays. 

• Advertisement

Why is difficult to believe, there was an inside job? There was an actual plan here in operation by the CIA to keep the whereabouts of two alleged Pentagon plane attackers from becoming known. The CIA knew as early as 2000 that two members of Al Qaeda had arrived in Los Angeles. Both suspects were in attendance at this meeting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur_al-Qaeda_Summit and they came to America and the CIA knew that and yet they strolled around for two years and taking flight lessons nothing happened? Yet according to all the report agencies in Europe was saying Al Qaeda was planning to attack America. Here there two alleged terrorists involved in the event never arrested? Doesn't make sense unless leaders in the CIA wanted this operation to go ahead. 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,041 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

But you dont think the terrorists were involved. It was evil Nazis, remember? And 3 guys who rigged both towers to explode in one weekend.

And at least one of these Nazis was Larry Silverstein.

We'll be seeing the "pull it" video again shortly won't we?

What do you think? Your stories make no sense, they change all the time and you can't back them up.

• Advertisement

Fact required to understand???

This is the first time in all of human history a tall building with a steel frame collapsed due to fire!!!!

And you don't find it suspicious occurred the first time here on 9/11???

The official collapse study was shown to be unsound and incorporate horrible lapses of judgment. There are errors everywhere in the report and even lies ( make it worse to believe it)

Why would anybody rational consider it collapsed due to fire?

Left with one option, since the official study demonstrated to be fraudulent

- WTC7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

• It only be shown in one instance to substantiate the case for conspiracy.

What developed with the towers open for debate since planes hit them., far harder to figure out what occurred there inside architecture itself before the collapse.

WTC7 is a smoking gun for demolition, no evidence supports the fire collapse version.

Since I have then had an opinion it collapsed due to demolition. I speculate who had the systems and influence to carry out an operation like this and get away with it?

Some rogue international group ( criminal type Nazi group) or an intelligence agency/ corporate group best guess. Open on it. 

Whats the motive for this criminal type Nazi group?

And how did they rig two of the biggest buildings ever made in the most densely populated place on earth with explosives?

Richard Clarke on record about his memory of events when in office. He acknowledged there was a cover-up by the CIA prior to the attacks that took place on 9/11. There was disruption and human restriction placed around the flow of information about the 9/11 attackers. CIA kept all-important intelligence from the White House, FBI, and other agencies to fight terrorism.

The official narrative people have is the terrorists of 9/11 were unknown and couldn't be caught in time. But that's well known to be lie, dig deep enough into it. Richard Clarke verifies had these two guys' profiles were flagged inside the CIA are early as 1998/1999 but the CIA was involved in a hidden operation to do something here and the exact nature of it is still unknown. What we do know is the CIA provided freedom and security for two of the Pentagon attackers, as 9/11 happened.

Treason and the CIA is the true enemy of the United States.

As usual you have it completely upside-down.

Richard Clarke thinks the CIA were tracking some of the hijackers and kinda fucked up and lost some of them just before the attack. Not that 9/11 was an "inside job" or any of that nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

@Dohnjoe - As usual you have it completely upside-down.

I really don't understand why you continue to engage with @Cheerful S on several threads. You're simply beating your head against the proverbial brick wall and it's no good for your blood pressure.

He's so far down the conspiracy rabbit hole - on every topic and subject under the sun - that it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he's got a file open on whether his birth was a conspiracy.

You'll never feel a sense of achievement against these sorts because they're NEVER wrong, even when proven wrong, and they will argue the point remorselessly until you give up in sheer exasperation... which to them is then a victory of sorts.

It's really kind of sad that he's got nothing better to do with his life than try to persistently force his isolated, one dimensional views on others. I guess Boards is his ideal platform because some of the things he's come out with would have earned him a punch in the mouth in a pub environment.

Post edited by goldenmick on

Again fail to understand facts.

Leave to one side the towers for now.

WTC7 is the first time, a steel-framed tall building collapsed due to fire.

One-of-a-kind event “never before witnessed” A new study, therefore, is changing the record about what was previously known regarding fires events and steel erected tall buildings.

Understand this one of kind event is caused by fire and not demolition, they must show it convincingly.

NIST did not perform due diligence and for me actually, in reality, their investigation was shown to be a cover-up of what took place. The eradication of construction in the local area where they believe the collapse began is overstepping what is an acceptable practice. This is a well-known procedure model for fire conditions around the real-time building ( end of the story). NIST on their own deciding to remove construction is evidence of dodgy engineering work. All evidence says WTC7 was prepared for demolition.

When they did it, who is involved, reasons for it we can speculate. There no evidence this building collapsed due to fire. All evidence shows the opposite it was demolition. 

Nah. No evidence sorry. It wasn't an inside job. 21 years later and the conspiraloons have failed miserably to show anything even approaching proof.

Case closed.

Although "Leave to one side the towers for now."

Lol.

He says it’s conceivable they were tracking the cells to recruit them. Evidence of this none.

This is a scenario that makes sense to him because it is not in his mind there was an exact operation by the CIA to allow the event of 9/11 to take place. Everything he thought was good would fall apart!!!

He says it is only a theory and still doesn’t know what occurred. Still confused why he wouldn’t be told that in briefings, So he bit lost about the entire event watch the video.

Lost them scenario bullshit since Pentagon attackers used real names to travel and stay in hotels and all that weeks before 9/11. A real effort by the CIA would have captured them in days,

The public worldwide has a right to know what the CIA was up to here, 21 years after 9/11 but nope they don't care.  

• Advertisement
Advertisement