Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motherboard and case for content creation on twitch and Youtube

Options
  • 04-03-2022 1:20pm

I'm currently making my first PC build for streaming on YouTube content creation. I have ordered my parts and most of them are here now I can still return some parts if I am not happy with them for a few more days, no questions asked. So obviously now the time would be to do it, anyway my main concern is this. Regarding my motherboard and case I did do a bit of research before choosing both I thought I had made good choices, I went with the case because of the good airflow and it was relatively in my budget I went with the motherboard because I am not planning on overclocking my CPU. Also, it seemed to be the best reviewed b660 motherboard on YouTube. I'm wondering if both are good for my goals here. Basically, I want to stream on Twitch and I want to create YouTube videos. The YouTube videos are nothing crazy. They aren't two hour retrospectives on games or any crazy music videos or anything like that that I will be editing essentially. They're more moist critical, Some ordinary gamers, young yea type of videos if that makes sense. Although I'm definitely open to the idea of more hardcore editing style of videos in the future this is not my main concern at the moment. So what I'm asking is with these two components, the motherboard and the case can I achieve what I want to achieve or am I missing some important motherboard or case features and ports. I have no idea about this stuff and would like somebody who was more educated on the matter to enlighten me I just need to make sure that I have enough features and slots on both my case and my motherboard where I can plug in peripherals for audio, video and all that stuff for YouTube on Twitch I know this might seem like a redundant question to some but it would really help me if anybody could let me know if I'm good or if I should return either.

TLDR just want to make sure my motherboard on case have all the right ports and features that I will be able to use for YouTube content creation videos and Twitch streaming. Not interested in any overclocking or two hour long editing videos just something that is going to let me upload 10-15 minute videos render and encode them properly and can also give me what I need to do on Twitch and YouTube

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GZtGfv

Comments

Advertisement