Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Alien - US Pace - Syfy (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Like and subscribe.

I don’t think there has been a bad episode of this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,476 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

There has not - not a single episode has not made me giggle

This show is so funny.

A banana a condom and a dount.

The play, the fart at the end lmao - so many little things

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Not a bad episode but not the best and hope this whole season is not going to be about Why he is stuck here on Earth now. I was hoping for more really. Like his ship crashing did not make sense.

I found some of the episode not great but it also had some really good humour too like Asta pulling him out of the water thinking he was drowning lol. I actually thought it too has he tried to kill himself by drowning I thought.

I thought him and the young lad arguing was a bit forced and did not work.

I did not care for a lot of the other characters. Forget who most of them are lol.

I loved the Octupus do lol and that last scene loved it.

Hoping season 2 gets better as it goes along especially with other Aliens coming.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Dogby

I really like this show. It's got some really funny bits and the overall story is fun and half interesting. The Sheriff is hilarious. Sounds like it's been renewed for another season too.

Such a sad sad episode - RIP #49

Harry tripping balls on LSD :)

• Moderators Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭LFCFan

Harry's character was originally supposed to be more serious but when Alan Tudyk started playing him the way he does, the writers changed their minds about Harry. I have no idea how this show would have worked if Harry wasn't the funny f***er that he is. Also, for some reason I never twigged the voice of #49 and kept wondering why Nathan Fillion hadn't shown up yet so was wondering if he was going to be the other alien in New York 😆

Ms

Why?

Another great episode if you ask me. I was in fits laughing. Just so funny.

I loved the bit where the Sheriff was telling the deputy who he was and then she changes it around lol when they go into the house.

Also hilarious watching Harry try to pick someone for the bunker to cook and clean it and his reasons for not lol.

So many great bits on it. I would watch that episode again.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

Ms

The latest episode was not great. A lot of parts just did not work. I found this episode very dry especially they jokes they tried to get Henry to pull of in this one just made him look like a thick alien. Roll on next week's episode hopefully it is better.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Found it decent enough - maybe not enough Harry tho

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

The first series was successful partly for the reason the storyline was set on a fairly simple premiss. Alien crahses on earth, needs to go home, interacts with humans.

The latest episode threw in many, many additional storylines and plot twists. It is in danger of getting bogged down in unnecessary side-plots and killing the simple premiss that made the show such a success in the first place. Fingers crossed the next episode calms things down and returns to the basics.

Well that's season 2 ending on a cliffhanger.

That was great fun and it's back in Summer woot woot

Ms

That was a goid episode. Did not realise it was the season 2 last episode do surely just the mid season break?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Season 2 Episode 6 just brilliant. Best episode of season Two and of probably the whole series so far. Just brilliant and so funny but sad in parts too. Some good character development in it too and it really engages the viewer getting you to guess who it is. I had it figured out early on.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Renewed for Season 3

• Advertisement

Back on Wednesday night in the States.

Man I love this show so much.

Ms

Is it back on Sky yet?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Just watched the latest two episodes. Not the best ones or the funniest ones there has been better. I felt so sad for Asta at the end do. There was some great real life metaphors in the latest episode do about feelings and death and they are all true. I put of doing so many things in my life for fear that it could go wrong but this year I have grabbed onto the robe of life and am living it like I always should have been.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Little to much focus on the others now. Need to get back to harry

That was a great episode!!! One more to go

That was a great twist.

……

Post edited by Agent Coulson on