Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AppleGreen rewards - is fuel cheaper?

Options
  • 05-03-2022 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

I'm not sure of my posting this in the correct section, however somebody might be able to help. I've been using the AppleGreen rewards program however, I only scan my barcode when I'm buying a car wash so I can avail of a free car wash further down the line.

I'm curious, does having the applegreen rewards program reduce the cost of fuel every time I fill up? I've tried searching on the AG website and generally on Google and I can't find any reference to it reducing the cost of fuel. All it seems to do is offer cheap tea and coffee and free car washes.

I suppose what I'm referring to is what circle-k offer with AXA with the discounted fuel card.

Can anyone advise, and mods, please forgive if this is in the wrong section.

Comments

Advertisement