Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bedside, reading a good book, was up and about doing a few things around the apartment today when my OH was out, would have gone stir crazy if I hadn’t got up and dressed for a while. Hoovered and did some laundry in my mask and gloves.

Bit of a headache today but the head cold symptoms are abating and my temperature is pretty much back to normal. Family and friends texting me to see how I am and if I need anything. 🥰 My OH is taking care of the logistics. Had to miss my evening art class today but plan on doing some art from home tomorrow.

Obviously no plans for the weekend...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bed , Worst Roommate Ever on Netflix to try distract the brain . Well , whatever few functional braincells I have left ☺

Friday morning bump .....

It's a beautiful day , good for lifting the spirits I think .

Yeah was out for a run in it this morning. Breaking up the doom scrolling on news sites with bouts of being out in the grass and running racks and trees is a must I find.

My running seems to be up to my usual standards now after the picture of last weekends drinking session I posted. Showing my age that a drinking session still has after effects nearly a week later before I get over it! Reminds me why I drink so seldom any more!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sat waiting with the wife for an appointment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading to work exhausted, thank feck I don't drive or fly or perform surgery for a living!.

The heavy frost made everywhere look like a frozen wonderland earlier this morning, beautiful to look out at .

Coffee time now , have a good weekend all ☺

Absolutely gorgeous here too, walked into town, hot a cappuccino and waiting on my bj.😉😄☕

A BJ at this hour? Enjoy Duvet 😁

• Advertisement

I'm like a new woman Mam 😂...more coffee now, it's so warm in the sunshine.

@[Deleted User] , it's gorgeous out in the sun alright, enjoy the rest of your day with your new hair ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 13,162 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

My car registered 17oC today.

Summer is here!

*Asks innocently* what's a 'bj'?!

My young man has a friend sleeping over. I feel like an unpaid taxi service here 😆

To thine own self be true

A BJ- BreakfastJuice afaik 😇😇

Have a fun evening!

Considering my layers for tonight, going to be a snug one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I just cut the grass for the first time this year. It was a lot handier than I expected.

Now I'm just trying to summon the energy to cook some food. I reckon it'll be a fish curry, since I have fresh fish in the fridge and I want curry. 🧐

I'd love a BreakfastJuice, even at this time of the day! 😉

The juice of a well-wrung tae bag here..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Wild Saturday night 👍

Awwwwww snug pupper, i want to meet him so bad!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

@Auto - your man Alfie has to be the most photogenic dog ever! Adorable cute! 🥰💕 🐕

Horizontal on the sofa, TV on with my OH on the chair socially distanced from me as I’m still in self-isolation. Day 6 of 7 however, so looking forward to rejoining the land of the living before too long... 👍👍

He’s still testing negative, thankfully but no kissing etc until the 7 days end. I can really see how Covid can really badly affect mental well being, trying to protect your nearest and dearest.

Glad to hear you are through the most of it Jupiter, take your time returning to normal duties though.. Health above all else i say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

And look who's up bright and early this morning...😛

@Purple Mountain it's what we call a wash and blowdry on here, a throwback to the days when this thread was busy and some of us got one every week. ☺️

Trying not gag with all the smut....

Entendre intended

Ahhh OK..

The Celtic Tiger days so 😆

I only ever go to the hairdressers for a cut or colour so I was never partial to a weekly bj myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Neighbours cat has taken a dislike to Alfie and as of this morning tried to take his eye out, Alfie completely ignores her so I’m not sure why she keeps attacking him.

Kitchen table........nostalgic moment earlier on.....I was in the girls back bedroom checking if windows were closed and I took a few minutes just to look out at the skyline....I can now see the backs of houses a field away where once I saw loads of rabbits....I then took a minute to look at the bedroom, I remember herself and myself slept in that room, then we emptied it for a cot, then a child's bed, then 2 childs beds now there's a bunkbed in there.

Everything changes so fast and most of the time we don't see it changing.

• Advertisement

Work trundle. Tremendous stress..

Advertisement