Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy-to-use vape kit for an older person

Options
  • 14-01-2022 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a complete vape kit for an older person who doesn't need too many complicated buttons or digital screens. Basically looking for a total vape that's leak-free and relatively easy to use. I've checked out the ASPIRE ZELOS 3 KIT + NAUTILUS 3 TANK which looks okay but is a bit fiddly when it comes to the digital screen and tiny press buttons. This older person has been using cheaper units but doesn't have much patience with them. The complete kit must include a decent battery, tank, coil and anything else required to use out-of-box. (except maybe juice) I'd appreciate it if anyone has any suggestions. TIA

Comments

Advertisement