Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2022 - Here we go again! - **No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Ok start. Couldn't give a fiddlers about any of the headliners.

The Scratch / CMAT / Sleaford Mods / Khruangbin / Bright Eyes / Pixies / Fontaines D.C.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Thats f**kin ****. No Rage or Chemical Bros.

What is the story with this country and Picture f**kin This? Do they play gigs outside of Ireland. Ah lads, I'm gettin old.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Arctic Monkey's, Tame Impala, Pixies, Bright Eyes, Fontaines, Sleaford Mods, there's 6 BIG gigs for me. Throw in Gang of Youths, Glass Animals, Wolf Alice, Perfume Genius, For Those I love, Just Mustard, The Scratch....lot's to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭rubick

That's probably not even a third of the line-up, it'll fill out. Feel they are holding something back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sjdkfhahjfs

They've replaced Rage Against The Machine with Dermot Kennedy, christ.

No Chemical Bros and they removed half the good hip hop acts. Pixies, Fontaines DC & Khruangbin are good additions but I think this is worse than the 2020 lineup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,630 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Surprised no Chem bros . Foals will prob be announced later

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Kepler21

I'm happy with that as a first announcement.

Tame Impala, Artic Monkeys, Snow Patrol, Dermot Kennedy

Fontaines D.C, Glass Animals, London Grammar, Pixies, The Kooks, Wolf Alice, Denise Chaila, Annie Mac, For Those I love, Saint Sister

immediately on my list to see.

Plenty of others to listen to and get to know as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭optogirl

Pretty happy. Will take in Fontaines, Arctic Monkeys, Pixies, Girl in Red, Tame Impala and plenty that I don't know yet that I will by September. Will be swirving the barking seals of Snow patrol, Picture This & Dermot K - they all blend into one rotten noise for me but no doubt I will be kept busy elsewhere. Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

both have gigs here already this summer so maybe trying to sell more tickets, hopefully added later on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,680 ✭✭✭CorkRed93

Nice guy an all but Dermot Kennedy as a headliner? Not for me bill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭desk tidy

Need to do a bit of spotifying the undercard as there are only 3 there I'm interested in so far, 2 of which are djs. No must sees yet and none of the headliners.

Nope!

Just nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭Rfrip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭optogirl

AH FOOK. Just realised Arctic Monkeys is the Sunday...have never seen them live but unfortunately we leave to collect our sprogs on the Sunday what with them demanding an education and all.

Definitely have time to make a sword each, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

I know it is like comparing oranges and lemons, but look at the Glasto lineup and then the EP lineup. Similar ticket prices.

Chems, RATM and Foals still to be announced.

R-right?

Ah here. Compare Glasto to any festival in the world. Pointless exercise.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Registered Users Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭endainoz

• Advertisement

The fecking Pixies, lads! I'll be up the front, singing every line. Main stage, I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭desk tidy

My itinerary so far:

Pixies, Jeff Mills, Helena Hauff. Greencrafts for some smithing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭LowOdour

As much as RATM is a big loss, really disappointed that Run The Jewels aren't there. One of the best Hip-Hop acts in the world atm.

But if you had given me Tame Impala, Arctic Monkeys, Fontaines, Pixies, Bright Eyes, Little Simz, Sleaford Mods, Just Mustard and The Scratch yesterday, I would have been quite happy

RATM & RTJ at Reading & Leeds, I can't fathom why they aren't on the first line-up poster. Feeling confident they will both be announced later.

Maybe there's more tickets returned than we thought still to sell and they've announced acts to appeal to a certain younger demographic to shift them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Not for me either but he will probably have the biggest crowd of the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭BigMo1

Fairly happy with that tbh. Plenty there for me already. But Picture This, FFS. They must have dirt on Melvin Benn or something, brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,723 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Replacing RATM with Dermot Kennedy is top banter.

Shambles of a line up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Their recent performances would not fill me with any desire to see them butcher their own music again

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

After putting up 2 resale standing tickets for Wolf Alice back on Ticketmaster if anyone is interested .Tuesday Aug 30th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Depends how you look at headliners. You could say Snow Patrol have been replaced with Tame Impala and Chems with Arctic Monkeys...both are an improvement in my eyes

Advertisement