Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pam & Tommy - Hulu - US Pace - (***Spoilers***)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I must say I really enjoyed that whole series and I they did a great job showing the effect it had on Pam and how it really did destroy her life.

The main three leads deserve a lot of credit for their performances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

it was a good series overall but the final episode was by far the weakest , sort of went through the motions and Milty ( Nick Offerman ) disappeared completely ?

I mean if he shagged or snorted himself to death in Amsterdam , at least clear up something regarding his fate ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Yeah would have been nice to get some closure on Milty's story ... unless there's a spin off with his adventures with drugs and hookers in The Dam 😄

Felt sorry for Pam by the end of it but throughout the whole show I couldn't help but think Tommy is just a Grade A @rsehole from start to finish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,547 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Well seemingly Tommy Lee was and still is a complete asshole.

They could have done with maybe 15 more minutes for the final episode.Milty disappeared completely and flesh out a few small bits more.

I thought they would have worked in how the cam fella who got the rights completely fucked Pam and Tommy over.They must have had terrible lawyers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,821 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Enjoyed the series and all the cast as great. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing Tommy

The guy playing Vince Neil looked terrible or was it John Corabi ?. Tommy Lee ended up leaving Crue shortly after the sex tape legal situation if I recall correctly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I enjoyed it. I thought Lily James was great.

Anyone ever watch the Pamela Anderson roast on Comedy Central? I remember Anderson looking uncomfortable during a lot of it. Courtney Love got the worst of it that night. Anna Nicole Smith got some rough jokes as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mary 2021

I think it was a disservice to Pamela Anderson as in real life she is in fact very bright unlike her husband who was merely a dork with a dick and he could play the drums not really husband material ! The prosthetics were good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Thought it was a disappointing end to the series and not just because of a few remaining loose ends. I wasn't particularly impressed with the fictionalised story they decided to tell over the course of the 8 episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I finished the series earlier.

It was really good. I’m not at all familiar with Tommy Lee and I could only see Buck Barnes’ face but other than the flashbacks in the deposition episode I kept forgetting that that wasn’t Pamela Anderson.

I knew very little about the story and had no idea the tape ended up “legitimately” being sold on DVD or that it was streamed online - so is this the event that lead to YouTube and Netflix?

I would be interested in knowing if the portrayal of Pam and Tommy is accurate to what they are like in real life and where Gauthier really did regret casulibgbAnderson the pain.

Advertisement