Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draught Macardles in Dundalk

• 25-01-2022 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭

As per thread title, is this possible?

Thanks

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

Comments

Oh my god I can't help but that is a blast from the past. Haven't had a pint of McArdles since I was at college up there, probably in the Murihevna.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

There's still an old 80s era tap in Corbetts of Seatown but I haven't seen it anywhere in the town in years. I know some pubs had Smithwicks through them in the early 00s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Would be 99% certain that McArdles is available in pint bottles and 33ml bottles only in Dundalk and surrounding area and then only in certain pubs. Would try McAllisters in Bridge street and the Mo Chara pub(used to be The Century bar) they could have it?

Your making me thirsty for a draught McArdles now ffs! :( Let us know if you come across it please.

Happy pinting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dunnit

I'm also keen to try MacArdles on draft. I got served a Smithwicks in a MacArdles glass in The Vinegar Man a while back but didn't check if they have it on draft, will check next time I'm in. The Windsor has it in pt bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Advertisement
Advertisement