Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Ouch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Mbappe in with a shout for next Ligue 1 POTM, club will be getting rinsed if it happens 😳

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Even worse than what the predictions had… at least they had 70 pace :( underrated CB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

thats a joke of a card, unusable in september 2021

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,836 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

POTM is so bad, the upgrade path for it is a joke, this is Matip compared to the 22 most recently-released promo CBs, he's not even half as good as any of them

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

63 pace. 🤣

SBC better be cheap as chips.

😍

@awec Dybala is coming out in team 2 tonight. He is a must for your Serie A team!! His special card last year rang rings around my defence for ages!!

I just checked what my first owner Serie A team looks like and it's not too bad...

83 rated squad! You give him 20 more pace and it's 3 squads 🤣

I love this game when I'm in possession but I can't think of anything more boring than defending against the way people "attack" this year, dozens of passes before they even move forward, absolutely zero risks ever taken, a player with 99 Finishing could have an open goal and they'd still look for the cutback.

This moment from my last game just sent me over the edge, just try to attack for once!!!! 😂

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Even for the extremely low standards of EA, Matips card is a joke, he has been outstanding for liverpool this season, and deerves better attributes then what they gave him

That new 86 IF Lafont card is stupid broken. Doesn’t matter how many shots I pepper at him, im not scoring. Played 4 games today, all 4 I’ve come up against him and have lost/drawn despite more shots and higher xG.

I have him from red picks and used him a couple of times, he was a beast. I must try and fit him into my main team.

5* 5* Sancho and left mid too!! I want him in my Utd team!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Looks like ea messed up again, people are getting team 2 players out of team 1 pack fut birthday packs.

so maybe worth going for that option quickly as I persume they will refund those thst get team 2 players.

Just done same and got the Spanish 88 lb from team 2

Yup, I got Yuri Berchiche from team 2, roll on extra player pick!

I also see Sancho didn’t make the team as I opened the 84+ and his gold was in it ☹️

Just packed TOTW Theo Hernandez. Might cash in on him, 220k 💰

Opened the 40 odd packs I had stacked… Bday Silas and a load of fodder + club restocked in non rares for the upgrade packs. Gonna get the 86+ x7 and open that in hopes of a Firmino.

Dybala is 1.5million 😒

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I got Ndidi..awesome another player 1 pack to get.

No Bobby Firmino from that 86+ x7 anyway… Got Benzema and the rest 86. Not the greatest. Should’ve done the bugged team 1 pack ffs

Done the 86+ x 7:

FB Fekir 90

Salah 89

Donnarumma 89

Navas 88

IF Saka 87

Pogba 87

FB Djiku 86

Will take it!

Prime icon got trolled with riquelme

fml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Barlett

I was 5-2 down in a Rivals game last night on 90 mins with 2 mins injury time & managed to draw 5-5, never had a come back like it

I was in the market for a CDM so Rice turned out to be handy. I didn't have to use any coins as I hadn't done any players since Varane I think, easily covered it with players to spare.

I was still using Etebo and he's not far off Rice but is H|H and not a real CDM(plus only 8 chem) so it's an improvement. I was aiming for a TOTW Kante so it saves the coins as well.

I'll replace Torres or Neymar next but I'm looking to make 1 million plus upgrades now and not upgrades for the sake of change.

90% of the team is ok for the foreseeable.

Was doing great in WL and then suddenly my team was a mess and I couldn't get anything to work, for the past few games my RM has just decided to play as a CM instead...

That can happen with work rates and formation.

Lately Im using a narrow 41212 and often the CAM(Jorginhio) ends up left wing and Sterling ends up central.

I actually started to abandon it yesterday as I was getting a bit fed up of it happening and reverted back to the 4222 as it doesn't happen with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I'm usually all for grabbing the fodder with the tokens but i have to say that Avila looks pretty bonkers to me. I quite enjoy a high/high second striker in a 3412 and i can see him pairing really well with FUTBday Suarez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mid/prime pick.

went with Koeman for kicks. I threw Mid Lahm and Mid Garrincha into it.

Advertisement