Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Nations 2022 - England v Ireland, 12/03/22, KO 4.45pm - RTÉ2, RTÉ Player, ITV1, ITV Hub

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭CMcsporty

Exactly he put his hand on the ball when lying on the ground

can someone just feckin grab them and shout STAY PATIENT WE HAVE 15

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭jimdemp

Carbery can kick field position something Sexton never does, we are stuck doing loop arounds. Ireland have a extra man and zero control

• Administrators Posts: 53,837 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This place is genuinely daft sometimes.

We aren’t struggling here because of a stupid Henderson penalty or two.

We are struggling because our pack is carrying too many passengers. Of which Henderson is not one.

Yea, he’s made errors, but he has also done good things. This is better than the players in green who have offered nothing whatsoever so far.

As for any player with a jersey number greater than 8, they are inconsequential at this point. It’s not their fault either.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Pale Caucasian

We might be cheering for England next week v France

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Any time we get quick ball we look like it's just a matter of time. All the penalties have really kept England in this game. Cut the penalties and it's an easy win for us.

• Advertisement

jack nowell doing great at scrum time. very embarrassing for the Irish pack

• Registered Users Posts: 17,169 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

This game is similar to Leinster Vs Saracens from a few years ago. Back then Leinster played quite well but were utterly dominated at the scrum. Any scrum around halfway was punished by a penalty and Daly kicking 3 points.

We're just lucky that England don't have a long range penalty taker.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

These kind of performances v England an Italy doesn't tell us this team is any different to the other teams that bottle it in the world Cup.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭fitz

Still reckon this will be a comprehensive win, but I worry about Raynal continuing to give them questionable penalties to even up after the red.

• Advertisement

I know!

it was criminal..did Conway call that ball???

Ireland have a golden opportunity to do a proper number on England and Ireland are overplaying in the wrong areas.

4 tries is there for Ireland

Lenihan is tearing his hair out because I bet he can’t believe we are giving England every chance

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

He'd have simply binned Henderson if that was his aim and given the number of penalties accumulated we'd have no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,586 ✭✭✭StevenToast

This should be a comfortable BP win now for Ireland

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Now you've just confirmed you're trolling.

Onto the ignore list you go.

Awec nobody is saying we're struggling because of Henderson, but he is absolutely not helping the situation whatsoever.

That last penalty, regardless of what you think about what Randall was doing, was one of the most stupid penalties I've seen an Irish forward give away given all of the contexts, and I've seen Peter O'Mahony give away some stupid penalties.

People are absolutely right to be giving out about it. We had just scored a try after a sustained period of pressure and all we needed to do was hold out, and he throws his arms around while on the floor right in front of the referee, and right in front of the posts.

We're not struggling because of Henderson, nor because of 'passengers' in the pack. Were struggling because of our penalty count caused primarily from the set piece. We settled the scrum they'll have no territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,104 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

We're sure struggling because of Henderson this minute.

Restarts ffs

But that's just so poor from Henderson yet again.

That drop was caused by 'passengers in the pack' TM

second ball lowe has lost

• Advertisement

Mistake from Lowe there, but he created that break from nothing.

FFS Lowe, slow it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭KH25

Henderson’s handling is seriously letting him down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭SaoPaulo41

Henderson a disaster

Ah here he is not carrying out his basics

its not just Henderson of course

JESUS IRELAND

It's great playing like this but calm down when it's not on.

Tbh I think Lenihan is being very kind to Beirne there. That offload didn't need to be thrown.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,260 ✭✭✭tanko

Have to take the three pts there, clueless stuff. Henderson is so bad it’s unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Pale Caucasian

It was a forced off load from Beirne nowhere near Hendos fault.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭degsie

WHY is Henderson still on the field!

Advertisement