Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking.com

Options
  • 12-03-2022 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I’ve been unable to get a response from booking.com in relation to cancelling a booking of a hotel with them. At time of booking they DID NOT send a booking confirmation email, although having accepted my booking I got a message to say a confirmation email would be sent to me. I checked junk mail as well. I have had two requests from them saying they need the Confirmation Email 👹👹 and can’t cancel the booking without it. I am unable to find a contact Tel number to speak with them. I rang the hotel directly and am told the cancellation MUST be done through booking.com. It’s for a hotel in Gran Canaria so can’t rock up at hotel to discuss the issue. They have my card payment details so I bit worried about it. My booking was “Free Cancellation” within a certain timeframe. They have my Debit Card details. ANY IDEA WHAT TO DO NEXT is there an Irish Tel number for them that will answer. Thanks. P

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement