Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jump to last unread post icon has disappeared

Options
  • 11-03-2022 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭

I've just noticed that the little arrow icon next to the username in the Latest Post column has disappeared. You can still click on the space where it would be and go to the latest post, so the functionality is still there, it's just the arrow that's gone.

Same thing happens on both Firefox (my default browser) and Microsoft Edge.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

No comment???????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭Glaceon

The site which hosted some of the static stuff (b-static.net) has been down for a few weeks. Doesn’t seem to be getting fixed any time soon.

I noticed missing icon a few days ago and had checked on windows, chrome and android.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

Surprised this hasn't got more attention. Should be easy enough fix to put some sort of icon there

• Registered Users Posts: 36 villamar

I have noticed this and like you am very surprised it hasn't received much more attention. It is extremely annoying and as a result I have stopped using Boards as often as I used to.

Really hope it can be fixed pretty quickly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,100 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Another basic bit of functionality gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

You can still just click it, it works the same, just the small graphic arrow thingy is missing. Looks a bit sh1te but still works if you're stuck.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi guys, these items are being worked on, some of them have been restored already.

Advertisement