Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dealer Inchicore

Options
  • 14-03-2022 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has ever bought a vehicle from an independent dealer on Camac Crescent, Turvey Avenue, Inchicore?

He advertises on Donedeal and has cars & campers for sale?

Thanks

K🚙

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,405 ✭✭✭User1998

Do they not have a name?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kmartin

No, no name. Sells on Dondeal under "car"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭KaneToad

This would be enough for me to tread carefully. He/she may be top notch. But I would want to find out as much as I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Camac Crescent is an apartment complex. No idea about the individual but not sure you’d call him a car dealer if he’s operating out of there

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kmartin

Has about 20 ads on Donedeal and 3-4 of them are campers so must keep them somewhere! Seems to import the campers direct from Germany...they have nice spec!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,222 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

This thread is like a game of Guess Who

• Registered Users Posts: 6,667 ✭✭✭Allinall

Sarsfield Motors in Kilmainham had their whole fourcourt filled with fairly new campers a while back. All gone now.

May or may not be related.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭goochy

if hes acting like a dealer but is selling as a private sale I would be going elsewhere .

Advertisement