Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,839 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

For no crossplay, i was expecting big changes but just looks smoother/nicer. Watched a few streams but still can't tell if you can do business jobs in solo/invite only now. Looks fun starting a new character, choosing between CEO, gunrunner, nightclub owner and biker with 4 mil to spend on the business. Strange though as you need to be ceo or biker president to start most things so picking gunrunner or nc owner would be a negative. Hopefully those mechanics have changed and you don't need to be ceo or pres anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

It's a load of BS for me, I won't be able to play online with my sons or lots of my friends who don't have the PS5.

I'm gonna post the video again here for the new page.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The guy is taking this up wrong.

It's the same as PS3-PS4 from reading it, it doesn't delete the old profile it does delete any existing profile you have on the new console to overwrite it.

If you move your online account to the PS5, you're PS4 account is gone.

You won't be able to play online with PS4 players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Lots of folk on there giving out about their saves not just getting copied.

I'm raging over it myself.

Just trying this for last 20 minutes. Took ages to migrate my online profile and then when i could load into the game, it's just been stuck at 90%. Anyone manage to get in?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I've been playing the single player the last 28 mins and it is as good as the PC version. Probably a slight bit more polished but I will have to play for longer to really see if there is a difference.

The new Karin you get from Hao for free is absolutely unreal. Comes with all the extra performance mods and mixed with the upped fps of performance mode, this is the fastest car in the game yet, unreal speed but still easy to control.

• Advertisement

Ugh, business gameplay can only be done in a public lobby. That's killed my hype a bit. I really can't see many improvements at all, still looks to be the same legacy mechanics. How was this delayed when it's basically an fps and graphics boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

The sunset is blinding in this new version. I do not remember having that issue in previous or PC versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Game looks great to me. Happy with it. Wasn't expecting a huge content update.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,993 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Goddammit, saw the notification for the free car, went to buy it and now spent 2 million on it. Saw on reddit that I need to complete time trial first to get it for free.

Was able to sell it but lost out on 800k, better than nothing

Post edited by EoinMcLovin on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I'm a fool, post edited.

Post edited by RocketRaccoon on

I got mine for free from there SA Auto website, the new Karin. That the one you're talking about?

Yep, you need to do the time trial for Hao first to get it for free

Ok so for me, Hao rang about picking up the car. Ok i left my arcade, no icon on the map for the car, no mission log. I waited a few minutes and still nothing. Went to the SA site and the car was there for free. Must have glitched it to get it without his mission :)

I see the Banshee can be modded by Hao but takes a few mill to do so still thinking about it. Night wait for hao reviews on YouTube to see if any car stands out.

I read that biker sell missions pay out more now and r*working on balancing vehicles used in pvp. Wonder if this will make solo biker missions easier.

Seen that in the car meet you can go up to any of the cars and buy a copy of it, even other players. Nice change and gives a point to the car meet, more so than just lining the cars up out on the street.

Can get the missile jammer with the Hao upgrades

Ah i was just wondering about amani tech with Hao's upgrades. Ridiculous speed and handing mixed with missile jammer is some combo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone got any suggestions for easiest business to do solo? Think I own a lot of them from when I had it on PS4 but never really progressed them much. Migrated my account to Xbox now and looking to get back into it. Have about 6M left in the bank now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

the best way to make fast money solo is probably the cayo heist , you can do it all in private too

When getting the Sub make sure you get the sparrow, the helicopter that's in it. Makes it 100 times faster to get in and out of the sub as you can launch it from inside and can enter the sub by flying near it with the sparrow.

The sparrow also can be fast spawn near you ( like right beside you) which makes getting around so much easier.

This lad does great guides. I'm not sure if he has the preps in that video but his guide on them will have you flying through them too.

Just noticed the activity cards on ps5. Cayo Perico started the game with me spawning in the sub while diamond heist in the arcade

Seen one of the big changes is they've separated the physics engine fully from frame rate.

Probably a monstrously complicated job.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Here is my yacht...

Called Roll The Bones...

And here I am on a sunny evening on it:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Decided to go out for a trip on one of my boats.

Pegasus decided to leave it at a pier where Merryweather scum are based. So instead of me going out on a leisurely trip, I got shot to death!

FFS.

___

GTA+ Members can also take advantage of special GTA+ Shark Cards that provide extra bonus cash from the PlayStation Store on the PS5 or Microsoft Store.

Every month, GTA+ will deliver a new set of exclusive rewards for Members to claim. Just go to Legendary Motorsport, Hao's Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, DockTease, and other stores found in the GTA Online web browser to obtain and enjoy each period's Member benefits before they expire — and all GTA+ benefits are provided in addition to our regular GTA Online events, which will continue as normal for all players.

Sign up for just $5.99* a month starting on March 29 via the PlayStation Store on the PS5 or Microsoft Store, and you can cancel anytime. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire and the official GTA Online website for each month's GTA+ special benefits

Here's a breakdown of the benefits GTA+ Members will receive in the first month of Membership (March 29–April 27):

• GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
    • The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao's Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
    • The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
    • Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
    • Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
    • The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
    • The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
    • A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
    • 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao's Special Works Race Series.
    • 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series

• Advertisement

Jesus Rockstar, ye're not making enough off gta online, ye add that. Those extras are absolutely not worth 6 quid a month.

Advertisement