Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭RCK1

We need some sort of code word in these situations that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Seem to be gone already? Had a 75e and 110e tickets allocated but thought it was a bit on the pricey side

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

Just managed to bag 1.

Looks like completely sold out in 4mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭C0N0R

€110 for block 126, had a block 138 too but released it, someone might pick it up

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

I’m realising 2 premiums now not paying €300

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

I only got offered a few singles (when I was experimenting, didn't really want them). Was holding out for a pair but seem to be all gone before I could bag some.

Was trying with 3 devices!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Sottol

Got two in block 123. €110 each plus €6.60 service charge. Total €233.20 for the two

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭MrTea

Had a pair in the basket, but Ticketmaster kept giving me an error message when I went to pay. Very dissappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭RCK1

Got 2 in block 507!! Tried with my both my phone + tablet and my dad doing likewise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭cannco253

Got 2 in block 523

• Registered Users Posts: 14,785 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Just out of curiousity did the spinner on the webpage keep spinning at 10 for others and you couldnt search for tickets for over 30-45 secs past 10 ?

I managed 2 in 116.

yep-I refreshed a couple of times while it did that. then got let in, chose a pair, got confirmed, went to pay and got repeated errors. Glad you got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 PaddysPub

I picked up 2 in Block 308. Fairly steep pricing for Level 3 but have been trying to get tickets for weeks- just delighted to get a pair!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

have 3 devices going, not a sniff, will keep an eye and hopefully get something maybe tomorrow if any filter back

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Just got a pair for €110 each, it bombed a few times saying I couldn't have them, but keep at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Must love hardship

I know it's around 12 months away and I don't think fixtures are out yet but what is the best way to go around getting tickets for Italy v Ireland in Rome next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Afaik this one of the easy fixtures regarding tickets and normally go on general sale

If I remember correctly Pigsback or a similar site had packages available which included tickets

The Stadio Olympico is a massive stadium

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Or just book the bits yourself, as you say easuvto get match tickets and thats the only reason why you'd book a package.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

No sign of more tickets for Saturday popping up. Have a friend looking for a few, they had no luck on Tuesday.

• Advertisement

they could try a few of the usual bars like D&N, people had tickets there for the wales game. Always ask Barmen if they know anyone with spares, he could they lucky.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Trying to get more than one is always tough this close out, there's aways lads with the odd single after people get sick short notice etc.

Hanging around the bar at the old Jurys can work sometimes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Caranica send me a pm, might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Legend, thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sheldon16

It's nightmare trying this time

Still have some hope

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

I expect tickets to pop up on TM this morning at some stage for anyone looking for last minute hope. Last 2 days being Bank Holidays may have hindered their ability to randomly make handfuls available like they normally do.

There were a small few there briefly on Wednesday afternoon, and none since. That's unusual.

I'll post on here if it happens.

Yeah I've been keeping an eye periodically. Zero zilch.

Yesterday a few pairs popped up but couldn't get them in my basket. #phantomtickets

• Registered Users Posts: 11,790 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Not sure many/any would appear between now and ko at this stage. I know with gig tickets bought through TM have option to get a refund if isolating through covid but not sure if it's the same for matches. Guess if someone requested a refund today might take a few days for TM to sort so may not guarantee those tickets get released again in time.

Have one spare ticket for Leinster v Connacht Fri 15th, will give it away free as a mate can't make it. It's BLK 524.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 aedanknight

Italy v Ireland 6 nations tickets on sale now - https://sport.ticketone.it/seatmap/48307/90600336/italia-vs-irlanda-six-nations-2023

25 FEB 2023 - 15:15 KO Local time

Advertisement