Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too many people would have to keep it a secret...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,247 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Clearly he doesn't support his belief. Like most conspiracy theorists he just ignores the issue and stops thinking about it.

He doesn't attempt to actually make his theory coherent or try to flesh it out, he just repeats the same stock arguments against the "official" story that he's copied from someone online.

They don't know or realise how many people would have to be involved in their conspiracies because they don't bother to think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

I don’t care what others think about 9/11

The official line: this was the first time in all human history a tall building with steel framing collapsed fully because of just fire.

NIST was grappling for eight years to find a reason for the collapse. They admit this, not a conspiracy line.

When they subsequently came out with something, it was shown their collapse theory down the years is filled with omissions and lies. A new fire reality must be rock solid with the analysis and be no error, and be plausible and believable.

The worst part- the blueprint drawing for the construction of WTC7 ( came out in 2013)- 5 years after NIST concluded the study. The blueprints show there steel shear studs, a web plate, and stiffeners on the girder collapsed, one that NIST maintains began the progressive collapse to the east to west. NIST study:; the A2001 girder model all these fittings are missing nowhere to be seen. Comical the mainstream trust this, when the models are not a true representation re-presentive of the real building there prior to 9/11.,

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/nkoreas-kim-says-spy-satellite-monitor-actions-by-us-allies-2022-03-09/

Do you really think North Korea is involved in a cover-up too?

I get your point. There is a need to know classification. Don't have a need to know- be out of the loop even you wanted in a powerful politician, high ranking general, doesn't matter the classification exists to prevent leaks. I don't buy there is a cover-up of human endeavors in the space field personally, For me, the world looks flat when seen from space that's rubbish. Satellites don't exist is a new conspiracy never come across before.

Lol.

What's the difference between Markus' silly conspiracy theory belief and yours?

Every argument you've just used can be turned on your conspiracy. And why those arguments are presented to you, you dodge and avoid and start throwing tantrums.

And now watch how Markus responds. Watch how its pretty much exactly the same as how you respond to questions and things that make you question your faith.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

I never said satellites don't exist. I'm saying every second of footage released by NASA (including the moonlandings) is completely fabricated. All other space agencies (spacex, ESA, china) are all tightly linked with NASA and also fake their footage. Spacex appear to be raising the bar, but it's still all fake.

It's not easy to get your head around but you will get there eventually. Most of the ISS footage they are on harnesses or in front of green/chromakey screens. The videos are incredibly hard to find now but here's one that survived the heavy censorship of the last few years:

• Advertisement

Do satellites exist?

Do you believe the world is flat?

Bit weird to keep moaning about people misrepresenting your position when you consistently refuse to actually state it directly.

But this is gonna be fun though. The two most embarrassing conspiracy theorists arguing against each other both completely unaware of the mirror they're looking at.

This one is very convincing, but still fake. You can hear a buzzing in the background (which they try and muffle with other miscellaneous "machine noises") - this buzzing suggests its a parabolic flight, which they often use and will stitch video segments together. It can be hard sometimes to tell if they are using a parabolic flight or a harness/green screen. This could easily have been shot with their fake lab/tunnel positioned vertically and the camera pointing upwards. All they would need to do then is lower him down through their fake lab. This is possible and would also explain their strained faces but in all likelihood this is a parabolic flight.

Edit: after viewing the video a few more times, it likely uses a combination of parabolic flight (beginning, end and where "max" pulls him back) the rest is shot using greenscreens where the guy holding the camera is completely stationary and the background video is edited in. Trust me, what they do is incredibly sophisticated (they did have a budget of $22 billion in 2020 after all..). They use all the same techniques that Hollywood use and more. Just look at this video showing behind the scenes of the film Gravity:

At 2:12 you can see exactly how they could have shot segments of the video you posted above.

Post edited by Markus Antonius on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,160 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Morpheus is fighting Neo!

No. I don't.

Can you pause the video and upload a screenshot of the wires, please? Also, for the record, you have a history of seeing things which aren't there, including mistaking sparks from cutting torches as 'pools of molten metal', so you'll have to excuse our skepticism at what you can and cannot see.

While we're at it....quick question: Why do you keep changing your accounts? This is your 4th or 5th account in about 3 years, whats the story with changing it all the time?

• Advertisement

Here's a 25 minute video, so the "parabolic flight" stuff doesn't work. Where are the wires?

I've put this to Max before but they just ignored it, maybe Cheerful you'll have more luck..

I love that this 25 minute video is essentially one long shot, no cuts, no edits, with the "actor" moving through multiple "stages" and moving in many different axes.

This is a far better special effects shot than anything in any movie. It's far far longer too. It must have been incredibly expensive and difficult to choreograph and direct and film.

Yet apparently they did this all for a grand total of 200,000 views.

Or, maybe, they're surrounded by complex machinery and the 'machine noises' are exactly that.....buzzing and whirring of the machinery?

Yes you did. You said "The whole space program is fake. It's all fabricated by men sitting at computers churning out spurious computer rendered nonsense!"

Satellites are part of the space programme. You might try and claim plausible deniability and that you never actually specified satellites, but your post was in direct response to Dohnjoe who asked:

"what is the point you are trying to make here.. That satellites don't exist? that all the space agencies are conducting a massive lie? that spaceflight hasn't happened? that the world is flat? what exactly is it?"

It's all there, black and white, plain as your face. That was almost a year ago to the day. You have been asked to expand on this claim multiple times, I know this because I've asked you myself multiple times, and each time you've ignored it because you didn't want to look foolish in front of others. You've had ample opportunity to say "actually, that's not what I believe, I do believe in satellites". But you didn't.

You are now trying to claim that you never meant satellites aren't real? You are completely dishonest whatever shred of dignity you had has just been lost. You're a complete wind-up merchant looking to troll people. End of.

So here's your opportunity to clear everything up:

1. Do you believe satellites are real?
    2. If so, why are they excluded from your claim that "the whole space programme is fake"?
    3. Why have you waited until now to refucte the assertions that you believe they aren't real after being quoted as sayiong so and directly questioned over it?
    4. Do you believe the world is flat?
    5. If so, do you accept that the world is shaped as per the average map (Mercator projection)?
    6. If so, how did Japanese planes bomb Pearl Harbour if they had to fly 36,000 miles in a westerly direction to reach Hawaii and then the survivors fly the same distance back to Japan, partly over mainland USA without detection?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Wasn't there something about weather balloons being used to launch satellites?

No explanation of why all the rockets get regularly sent up to distract us, what path these satellites take over a flat earth or how the weather balloons get high enough to deposit these satellites at different altitudes.

First point. I was doubtful of his positions here NASA fabricating video. He said the astronaut was attached to a harness or wire-like device. I saw nothing that would indicate that.

Second point. Clearly never worked with cutting or welding tools before as sparks vanish they don’t ever rest on the ground for long. The picture I showed on this site, got taken days after 9/11 at ground zero in New York. Its shows a mountain pool of red/yellow liquid rushing down the rubble pile close by to some of the Twin Towers steel columns.

The amazing aspect is New York firefighters told on video, by the way, saw a hot liquid flowing like lava down the channels near the steel ( to their views looked like molten steel, not sparks)

I use the same exact name to post. What difference does it make you if I go offline for a time, take a break away from messaging? I lost the password one time so I couldn't sign in. And another time just had a problem signing in so made a new account. I have been offline for a good few months only recently came back.

The harnesses are edited out so you won't see them. There was one video where they forgot to edit out the harness of a guy in the background. I'll post it up here if I find it.

Let me ask you a question. If you were one of the astronauts who went to the moon in the late 60s/early 70s and twenty years later some guy comes up to you and says "I don't believe you landed on the moon". What would your reaction be to such a claim?

And that was the picture where you claimed there was a giant mirror in the middle of this molten metal right?

It's hilarious that you guys are incapable of seeing how your arguments are exactly the same.

Have you notice that Marky has not actually addressed your question as is now trying to distract you with a new tangent?

Sound familiar at all?

Right, it's unlikely you'll respond as I've seen other posters try, but worth a shot, what's your explanation as to how this 25 minute video is done?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Wonder how they do the live interviews etc with people on the space station? Is there some new super top secret CGI system that Holywood doesn't know about that can delete the harnesses in real time, or is it all pre recorded and the school kids who might be chatting live with the ISS are all in on the conspiracy as well? How do they manage to get the kids to keep quiet about it, and their parents who must know if there was some pre recorded filming going on?

Odd that nobody has ever come forward to say this is what has been happening since the beginning of space travel, yet conspiracy theorists know all about it.

Yea it's amazing. They spend billions on this scam, from developing the technology to fake everything, to getting experts in moviemaking and special effects who they have to pay off and make sure they never work again. And they do this for decades. For hundreds of space missions.

But they get rumbled by some rando on the internet with no expertise, knowledge or education, using clues they left in their own videos and photos etc.

Unless Marky is trying to portray himself as some kind of god like detective who was the only person to figure this out...

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,787 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Funniest thing about this conspiracy theory, and by extension Markys flat earth theory....

... Is that absolutely nobody benefits from it.

It takes millions of people to be in on it, which must cost billions across the globe (see what I did there?) yet no one at all benefits or profits from this

Strange eh?

Well the general theory among flat earthers is that they are doing it to trick people away from believing god, since the people behind the global conspiracy are all of course satanists.

Not sure if this is what Marky subscribes to. He won't say and he's most likely learned that being honest about his beliefs results in people immediately tuning out.

Its is not something I believe to be true. I don't waste my day discussing topics that I don't believe in.

You are entitled to have a say, this is a conspiracy forum. Evidence provided here is unconvincing least for me so far. 

But why aren't his arguments convincing? They're they exact same as yours.

Kinda sounds like you're chickening out of discussing it with him because you're becoming too uncomfortable with how similar his silly beliefs are to yours.

It's not that it isn't convincing, it's that you simply aren't interested in the topic. You choose to believe that 50 years ago, three men launched themselves off in a rocket, travelled over 300,000 miles, detached a "lunar lander", landed on the moon perfectly first time, launched themselves back up, reattached to the rocket and somehow had enough fuel to travel the 300,000 miles back again. And we haven't done it since the early 70s cause 'bin there done that'. And it's perfectly fine to believe this in the same way people believe WWE is real fighting i.e. 99% of the world's population don't watch it, 0.001% of people watch it and think it's real and 0.99% watch it and know it's fake. You are in the 99% who don't watch, I am in the 0.99% who do watch and don't believe it and the skeptics in this forum form part of the 0.001% of those who both watch and believe... This is exactly how the deception survives.

All this despite the fact that they say they "taped over" all the high definition footage they took and also in the early 2000s, accidentally released unedited footage to a journalist, footage showing Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin and Michael Collins very clearly faking the footage. See at 37:48:

The evidence is there in clear sight, all from official NASA channels. I have no interest in convincing you of anything.

Also, the reason I asked you earlier how you would react if you had landed on the moon and 20 years later someone told you that you never did. One journalist did just that (same guy who did the documentary above) and he was met with sheer hostility and in one case death threats. This is not how someone who is telling the truth reacts:

A lot of astronauts are former CIA operatives (not pilots, not engineers, not scientists). The challenger disaster in 1986 - all the victims all alive and well (if they haven't died of old age since)

Post edited by Markus Antonius on

Lol

"You skeptics are the reason no conspiracy theories get discussed here"

two posts later: *Link dumps and announces that he's no longer discussing a conspiracy theory with a conspiracy theorist because he wasn't immediately convinced*

Also, lol that video is the dumbest, most pathetic attempt to prove the moon landing was faked. I thought that you lot would be too embarassed to post that any more.

Do you two not understand how much damage you're doing to the credibility of your fellow conspiracy theorists?

Why did the USSR not tell us all about the fake moon landings? Why didn't the USA tell us all about the fake Sputnik satellite?

They would both have loved nothing more than to discredit the other at the time, but not a whisper from them about how the other had faked it all.

The last time this was asked, we were told that it was because the Americans and Russians were secretly working together. The whole cold war was all just faked.

But remember, only a few people needed to be involved...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,977 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The alternative is that theyve faked nearly half a tonne of moon rock they brought back, that China, Japan, Russia and the USA have all agreed together to pretend there were moon landings and that NASA had video editing capabilities 40 years ahead of it being invented. For, reasons.

Its a silly theory.

• Advertisement

And faked all the rockets being launched, and the ones that exploded on the launch pad, and the rockets coming back down again (were these the same rockets that got launched previously, if so where were they if not going to the moon or ISS?), and faked the mirror on the moon that "anyone" can have a go at bouncing signals off, and fake the ISS flying in front of the moon and people taking photos of it with amateur cameras in their back gardens, and faked the Iridium satellite flares you used to be able to see, and faked the Starlink satellites, and faked everyone's GPS navigation systems in their cars or on their watches and phones...

All because, reasons.

Advertisement