Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft 2022 - Discussion thread

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Pick made and PM sent to @beakerjoe

Now time to start writing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

If ye want you can skip my go and I can make my pick at the end of the round? I'm off on holidays but back Monday so I can catch up after it that's alright for everyone?

Well for some...

🛫🍹🏖️

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sure no probs, I'll pick now and we can pop you in at the end?

Pick made and PM sent to @brianregan09

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

@[Deleted User] your up next to pick

@The White Wolf last pick...no pressure...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Lol thought I was done! Took Maria to complete the OG Kingdom.

Down to @Furious-Red when he comes back from holiers now!!

I'll set the deadline then for four weeks from the last pick for write up submissions. So likely 18th April(ish).

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Fair play Necro on running and hosting! Been an enjoyable couple of weeks! Now to try figure out which road I want to travel with my roster!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

First build up show up there... I'm terrified of the post limits on this new format of a site so shortened it down a little to make sure it fitted...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pick finally made, hopefully he isnt gone

Now all picks have been made I can reveal the deadline for submission of write-ups will be

20th April

Time to get working on the PPV Cards folks, the finished product can then be posted in the below thread:

Best of luck to everyone!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

new boards... are there any word limits or pic limits etc for posts?

I tried putting something I wrote into an old post (as a mod i can edit and old post to see what it will look like) and the end of my post keeps getting cut off... no explanation is given. When I had issues like this with old boards it would atleast say something like can only have x number of pics or word count limit of whatever number.

Sorry for the delay BH, been kinda busy since last Sunday as our third kiddie was born 😁

I'm nervous about it too and there does seem to be some sort of upper limit but I cannot find the max character limit anywhere. Might shoot Niamh a PM and ask her does she know.

How is everyone else getting along with their write ups? 10 days to go, do people need an extension? I haven't even written a single word of my PPV as I've had my attentions elsewhere the past week but I'm hoping to get some work on it done this week now whilst I'm off work and during night feeds 😂

Meant to say congrats on the new arrival (well i did change the off topic thread title Nig Poppa Necro) but yeah I wasn't neccesarily waiting on a response on that but did stop the writing I was doing when I saw what I was writing not appearing at the end of a post, Was a bit of a momentum killer. Will try to get back on it though and put in a few more posts if possible and I for one would have no issue if anyone , yourself in particular (given your situation... I've been there) needs an extension, sure it's almost tradition to have at least one.

Wouldn't mind an extension. As BH said, it's basically tradition.

Just finished my go-home show which has more questionable jobber names, plus a few surprises, including a BWA talent appearance. Now to do the PPV which hopefully ought to be the easy bit.

I'm fine with an extension myself. I'll push it out to the last weekend in April/start of May so new deadline is Sunday, 1st May and I think that should suit everyone.

I welcome the extension, thank you @Necro

I have some parts written

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Should be able to get to mine this weekend.

I'll have mine up later today.

It's even more barebones than my previous ones.

Damn you new boards!

I have myself to blame for leaving it so late, but what I did write just got copied over into the write up thread and even though it all works elsewhere on boards (where I wrote it) now pics are shrunk, quotes aren't in quote boxes, spoiler tags weren't used, text limits meant bits got cut out, youtube links are now just pics, etc but meh I got something up.

Not entirely happy with it, especially the way it looks compared to how it looked before but do like my roster and if it had showed up the way intended I think that roster was showed off well

I hope to get mine up later, a bit all over the place as my dad is in hospital but this is a distraction that is needed for me

Sorry folks I've been flat out with work and the new baby so haven't even got my own PPV up. I'll try and get a brief synopsis together in the next day or so but only if that's ok with you guys? Also it seems we only have completed entries from BH, MNG, H2D and Liz.... was hoping for a few more.@beakerjoe

I've no issue with an extension @Necro as I'd like to get more detail up of my ppv and give others some more time to get something up

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I can have something done in a day or two, have a draft of 2 feuds done and I shall submit them

Advertisement