Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thinking I might contact him myself to see what he can do for my cat.

I could probably stretch to about 100 bucks if that would cover the fee for immortality 🤣

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I find immortality a terrifying idea.. Takes all sorts eh??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Eh...France...what's the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cats are nearlyimmortal anyway with their nine lives 🐱😊

Eating a chocolate button easter egg here .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That was in the morning before the parade and this was later that night

😸😹

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Snacking on a few pistachios, forgot how good they are.

Theyre one of the few nuts I could take or leave. It's the sneaky salt taste that catches you out I don't like.

It's time to fry the steak and mushrooms. The chips will follow. An enjoyable enough day of sorts. A few nice beers and sport. All settled here, just me up in a bid to get back to shorter working from home hours come Monday. The eternal struggle.

Hmm, steak or nuts?? 🤔🤣

• Advertisement

No genes but I did live in Spanish territory for a few years and got into the late night grub there. Hard to to do here, bit I still try!

How could I forget these bad boys? A wee nibble on one after the steak dinner. Stuffed to the gills and really needed it!

Never had one of those. Reckon i'd be bouncing off the walls after one!

I'm going to sound like an odd bot and say that I don't think I'd like them.

I don't have a very sweet tooth.

I like a plain donut with a little sguar, maybe cinnamon, filled ones usually overwhelm me 🤣

Exactly! Except cinnamon is the devil's dust 🤢

All the more for meeeeeeee 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Good evening to all here. a very subdueed week here what with so much Covid in our family and friends, we went back to getting a supermarket delivery earlier in the week so got enough this week to keep us going until Monday, just doing out the next list now, better safe than sorry.

That absolutely sucks, i know a few around me with covid now. Decided not to drop precautions much at all, still mask in shops, cars, public transport. I wonder if people are aware and/or looking at the daily covid numbers anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, please pass the Dunkin’s 😍

• Advertisement

Smurf, you get a chance to watc the F1 later?

Nope, gotta work. I actually have 2 tickets for next Sunday, but won’t be there unfortunately. I’m sure that the missus will enjoy it although no Bieber this time :)

Huh, raining madly in indonesia for the MotoGP race, i'd be surprised if there was a race to be quite honest....

“I don't know where we're going, but it IS A bit further away”

Nespresso time and bag packing time, sunscreen, after sun, swim suit, mosquito spray and lotion, anti malaria tablets, all packed.

‘For those that don’t like my photos, I strongly suggest that you put me on your ignore list for the next two weeks.

if this goes to plan, I shall wake up in a different country every morning 😁

Post edited by smurfjed on

Having a cup of tae out of me favourite mug. Ah that's bass ☕😊

Back to work tomorrow after what was supposed to be a nine day break that I'd planned and needed only to test positive for covid on the first day of the "holidays", Saturday of last weekend. Le wankbag.

The covid is no big deal and just another dose to me but I feel robbed of the break I needed. Instead of the me time I had planned for three of the days, it was me and the missus with covid, minding the kids and limited in what we could do. It's pure first world problems but what a load of sh!te. I resent not getting the break I wanted and needed.

Don't feel up for going back to work tomorrow. This was supposed to be a re - energising break. So much for that 🤭

Oof that's bollocks Bones, hope you can find a little time again soon..

Ah fuk it Grem I just need to do an Elsa and let it go!! 😁 Just me having a bit of a whinge.

It's not the end of the world and like you said I'll get the time again.

I'd like to be off all the time truth be told. 🤭🥳😁

On the coffee now in a different non favourite mug. ☕

• Advertisement

Orange juice. Donut.

That is all.

Advertisement