Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Could you not have made a better effort , Melba Toast is all the rage 😁

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

I almost broke my arm reaching for the remote , I had Scare Byrne Live on , she's doing a special, yes a special , ill say no more for fear of being accused of prejudice (again) but suffice to say I switched channels immediately (It's not covid by the way) 🙄

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭mumo3

Special being the stand out word there, can't stand the show.... Its definitely in my room 101 along with Brendan O'Connor

Edit: I'd rather sit in A&E for 24hrs watching doctors come and go and call nobody!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Actually, a 24 hour wait in A+E sounds positively attractive compared to that Cawler!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭leath_dub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

"Irelands industry that is what we are" 🎶🎶

• Jaysus I stopped to listen to the intro, having missed entire show yesterday as I was required to keep radio off. A man who wanted 200 separate symptoms each individually addressed. How could he even count them? Does he count a sort left eye and a sore right eye as two separate symptoms?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭avfc1874

The big hungry head on Joe . I thought he was looking at a menu 🤔

• We are racing towards more restrictions if not full lockdown, but that may happen too if hospitals are overwhelmed enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,504 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Here's something useful to know.

If you find a rotund radio presenter on their back, leave them alone and they will snap out of it on their own. Maybe put a pint glass over them so they don't sting you.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Can’t see a full lockdown again no matter what happens so to speak caller, far too much opposition to it from vested interests and a large swathe of the general public. For the purposes of absolute clarity, I wouldn’t be opposed to it if required, but I just can’t see the powers that be making such an unpopular decision whatever the medical need may be.

Off topic..... just listening to the news in the backround.... 200'000 Ukrainians, where are they planning to put these poor souls? It wont belong before their welcome is revoked by the everyday people on the street!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Would help solve the rapidly increasing motor fuels issue though. Kill two birds etc

• I wonder has Joe any digital currency or non-fungible tokens?

• It will quickly enough be o e a Liveline topic. Watch this space.

Hardly..... Joe has shown his hand on how he feels about the Ukrainians, given he was only promoting young lads go over and fight for them, he's hardly going to have people on to slate them.... Cawler orientated my arse

• Registered Users Posts: 39,504 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Joe giving us his International Correspendent take on da sitoo ayshum in Da Ewe Crane.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 32,776 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The only bidders....winners...ole ole ole oleeeee

• Is Joe taking in a refugee in the top turret room?

It's in 2028....relax...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Unopposed.

De best type of win

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭archfi

Good thing, once Ireland gets at minimum one of the semis

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,011 ✭✭✭shearforce

Does this mean the team qualify for the tournament without the usual embarrassment of losing the qualifiers to Macedonia or someone

• Registered Users Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

I was at that Europa Cup Final

Hyped was not the word I would have used to describe it.

"Europa Cup final"

Not a thing....

It is the Europa League Final...

• Registered Users Posts: 82,520 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Joe doesn't know when to use de corporate name and when not to for venues.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,532 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

no interest in a tournament with 32 teams qualifying for. I'd find it hard to name 32 European countries. A joke

I'm sure John Delaney did well out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭archfi

Yeah Duffy, that's the nature of football or any team sport. No one knows who the finalists are when a stadium is initially awarded a prestige final. FFS.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Joe remembers that Europa League final cos his mate Pat Hickey got stuck with a load of tickets when Liverpool or Man City didn't make the final.

• Advertisement

• Joe is one of de caviar sandwich brigade

Advertisement