Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,515 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes would be a great story to be doing the rounds this Saturday night 😁

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Most people over the last year Joe didn't even wear the right type of mask, or if they did they didn't wear it right and pulled it out of a dirty pocket or bag. There were more germs than covid on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Lock us down

• Most people are not wearing masks atm. I haven’t got Covid so far, very many of my friends and relatives have, some of them have got it extremely unpleasantly. I don’t want to get it and have to isolate, I absolutely thriiiiive on my freedom of movement.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

The cult of covid is still very strong out there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭archfi

Nipping in just to say this aulwan is the worst of the worst.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Wearing a cast so people know you broke your arm. WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,328 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Ann has passed way waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 39,504 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Willie, Joe, Bob and John

Watch the pan that you fry on

Yellow masks will soon be free

For everyone with a difficulty

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,532 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

the whole place is riddled with covid. the pubs here are full of people with covid, just living away as normal. anyone going to the pubs know this. it's like covid never happened. just getting on with things

• Advertisement

Oh shoot me, that Mrs browns ad

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Amenhotep

in fairness it's not a bad idea, if I see someone in a shop with a yellow mask I would give them more space.

What I like about it is it doesn't impose it on others

M

Apparently a urine soaked face mask could save you in a chemical weapons attack sez a contributor to de Claire Byrne Show today...

A weapons expert has revealed that a urine-soaked Covid mask could be one of the best ways to protect yourself during a chemical attack.

Chemical and nuclear weapons expert Hamish de Bretton-Gordon told RTE Radio 1 that urine counteracts the chlorine gas that is used in chemical weapons.

Fears are on the rise that Russian president Vladimir Putin might resort to chemical warfare as part of the invasion of Ukraine.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/world-news/rte-claire-byrne-listening-hear-23499271

M

Ass Mathic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Maybe a yellow star on de mask?

• Plenty of coughers around.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

coughing in public

the horror

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

In a few days there will calls to liveline of people complaining about being treated differently due to their illness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭archfi

Jaysus.

The mask wouldn't stop the cough spread whatsoever.

Coughing into his arm would have... a bit.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Ryan Tubridy had symptoms at the weekend but was bragging about attending various sporting events and other mixing with people over the weekend.

• Advertisement

But what did these people do pre-Covid? with all the germs and bugs around. If they are immunocompromised they'll have their 4th vax, they can't be imposing restrictions on everyone else. Let them wear the mask, for everyone else we just have to live with this, get on with it. Its going to be like other bugs its just part of society now.

M

De yellow mask could make you a target for croyme is thieves thought you were unwell and an easy pushover.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,504 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I heard dat wiping de nose on da sleeve was just as effective.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

What about the colourblind Joe, where is their mask if they can't see yellow.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Stabber Whacker won't give a monkeys dat your mask is yellow in de supermarket queue.........if you ask him kindly to step back, you're dissing him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,043 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Will we be able to skip the queue in the supermarket if we wear one of those yellow masks ?

M

I've not seen a single yellow mask since this all kicked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,328 ✭✭✭CH3OH

he sells the masks?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Fleece lined masks, wtf?

• Advertisement
    M

I want a striped Celtic FC mask please.

Advertisement