Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's got to be an equivalent saying for this like 'even a stopped watch is right twice a day'

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Stupid people occasionally get things right?! 🤔🤣

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're half right? 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Comparing house prices, this place is $2 million, What would you get for that in Dublin.

Problem is, in Dublin you don’t need electrified fences around your house, bars on windows, dogs and an armed response security service to give you peace and security.

I love the colours of the morning.

• Advertisement

Much more pink in the mornings here

Post edited by Purple Mountain on

Previously Posted a picture of this at one of the local FRIDAY gatherings, just saw one on a Discovery show getting sold to Kevin Hart (the actor) for $750,000 ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A list made for tomorrow for a mixed day of domestic and work related things. Got a mattress topper last week in Jysk. Put it on the bed yesterday and it was heaven last night. Absolute heaven. Dinner later is chicken supreme, herb roasties and roasted mediterranean veg. A few cold beers at the kitchen table now. Not very glamorous but everything else is sorted here.

Drool at roasted veg. On me way to work here.. Lot of sunbathers about.

• Advertisement

Get yourself a pack of these Grem. Supervalu sell their full range of products. Quality stuff. Heat on here. Gone seriously chilly.

Shame on me! I nearly forgot!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!! (If you're a Mammy)

Argh, not a sniff of a supervalu near me

Hopefully yes. Just got info that i might need to adjust things, effing covid eh?.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

She is much better thanks, still choking with a cough and a slight temperature 🤒

Happy Mothers Day to one and all

I just had a post dinner Blueberry Muffin. Mmmmm! Watching Peter Sellers in a very funny classic, "The Party".

Watching the formula 1 highlights on channel 4. I'm going to try and get into it this season.

I'm off tomorrow so planning to get up early and head down to the beach with muttonchops in time for the sunrise.☀️🙌🐕

Got back into the F1 the last few years. Good timing by you, think it'll be a fun season..

• Advertisement

Yeah I work with a few enthusiasts Grem and they've been talking about the rule change with regard to aerodynamics. I watched the final last season which was really exciting, if controversial.

Must watch the Netflix series. I've heard it's brilliant.

Yeah the series is a good watch, great for new fans and those returning to watching

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in front of the telly. A show presented by Jo Brand (a comedienne I love 😁) on the best UK comedy of the 90s has come on. 👍 But can’t stay up too late and a little touch of the Glenroes after such a wonderful weekend weather-wise.

Another stunner of a day out there today. Went out for a long cycle, felt more like May than late March. The extra hour of light in the evening made today so good. 😎😊👍👍☀️

Don’t have a very early start tomorrow thankfully but pity the weekend is over.

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Sure record the rest of it, or these things are often available again.

Glad you got to chill a bit.

That was what F1 is supposed to be like, excitement excitement excitement and not a bore fest with Lewis alone at the front.

Work time again, this is my 5th African country this week, now heading to another 3. It gets interesting when you start reading the facts about these destinations, #1&#2 countries with the highest AIDS/HIV cases, up to 26% of the population. And #1 highest incident rate for TB.

Gone are the days when COVID was our only concern.

Well i think they've managed to bring that back alright

• Registered Users Posts: 25,265 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

It’s looking a bit exciting again.

i loved it in the 1990’s… it was exciting, competitive, 7 different world champions in 10 years…

4 in the last 10 with Verstappen just last year becoming the 4th.

Absolutely, i went through the years where you watched the start and if nothing exciting happened in the first corner/lap you could zone out until at least the pit stop..

• Advertisement

Watching this. Wow finally something real happens at the Oscars!

Advertisement