Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well, four straight losses this morning puts an end to last nights optimism 😂 just absolutely hammered repeatedly. Quit out of four games at 3-0 down cause they were 100% the types of games I was never going to score in.

picks

M’changama, Guirassy, David Soria, Ighalo

M’changama, Bennacer, Ferreira, Barta

TOTW cards: Barta, Giakoumakis, M’Changmama 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Finally managed to score a bicycle kick last night to complete the milestone objectives requiring one - only took me 6 months to do it and didn’t have a clue how I did it lol.

That Ericksen Fantasy FUT card did it and have to say his long range shooting is something else, a couple of right screamers last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

This and the free kicks one I’ll never complete… I’ve hit the bar/post so many times.

Yeah I think I’ve 2 out of 25 free kicks - I’ll never complete it lol. Free kicks were much easier in 21

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I have 3 free kick goals so far. It was the exact same last year until I got PIM Roberto Carlos and he’s basically a cheat code. Within a month of using him I had closed out that objective.

the last player I had that could match him was the first rttk Alonso where he went to 91 rating.

before that it was Reus in Fifa14.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I’m still trying to get it and I know how to activate the shot!! I only managed to get the free kicks one about a month ago, TOTY Ronaldo is lethal at them.

Guy did not take blowing a 4-1 lead well in qualifiers 😂

They just released a 92+ moments SBC, just two 88’s and 2 89’s, get fu$%ed 🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I don’t think I’ve even scored one since they switched to this cursor-style free-kick. Used to bang them in for fun with the old system.

Aim about a foot over the top corner, power up then swipe up and down on the right toggle and try green time it.

• Advertisement

It’s a moments OR prime pack. 1.3m for it. Bigger off. Saw this list of cards over on Reddit that are in the pack.

Prime RVN

Prime Lineker

Prime Puyol

Prime Bobby Moore

Prime Bergkamp

Prime Giggs

Prime Nesta

Prime Van Basten

Prime Baresi

Prime Rivaldo

at the price, just knock a chunk off Mbappe.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Bicycle kick is avoiding me, have about 4 free kicks left to get. Toty jorghinho bangs them in for me more often than not.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

This quiting when drawing is such bullcrap.

First game , he pauses before game starts, runs it down to 0. I kickoff, he fouls and quits.

Second game opponent attacks from kickoff i win ball, counter attack, he wins ball and kicks it out and forfeits.

Third game I'm annoyed a bit which I think is partly why I go 2 -0 down in 30 mins but opponent pauses ( persume for me to quit). He runs the clock down to 0 but we resume. I quickly score 2 to level in my next 2 attacks. He kicks off and kicks it out and quits again.

Wtf.

3 SB games off the 26 token Icon Swaps pack. 92+ rated prime or moments card. Taking the gamble to grab a moments card. Fully expect it to be yet another iteration of Cech 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,835 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just opened the 82x25 pack from Swaps, I've now done the 81, 82, and 83 for this season without getting a single promo card.

Everything I’ve read is they’ve seriously nerfed this x25 packs this year :/

Red picks:

86 Clauss

91 Son

89 Robertson

WTF, best picks I’ve ever got and they still won’t make my team 😂

PIM Socrates ❤️ 90 days t complete it too. Tots will drag that price down.

Especially if they bring back that 85+ x10 SBC

Could have been better, could have been worse. 850k of an attacker, will try him out for a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

So done WL for the 1st time in 3 weeks i think, 3 packs down and 3 Bartras

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Average fut player logic. 'That prime/moments sbc is very expensive, I'll give it a miss'

5 mins later you pack a dupe untradeable 86 rated busqets - 'guess I'm doing the prime/moments sbc so'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Doing the league sbcs or at least some portions of them and gets Sandro..nice..pity he's untradeable but I can fit him in and he'd be an upgrade over Shaw and 89 Robertson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Bought 92 Raul a couple of weeks, and i absolutely love him, playing at CAM behind 87 Rodrigo (leeds) and 87 Inaki Williams, they really compliment each other perfectly, Raul though is a top class card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I despise Icon Swaps Squad Battles. Down to the last 6 games for Liga Portugal. Then I will go for the Prime Icon pack and get Scholes. Then I will question life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Haha. I didn't bother with icon swaps this year. Think I got laudrup and zanetti from them last year. Can't hack SBs at all. No fun so I don't do them. I just do my 8 rivals wins and rank 4 in the wl most weeks.

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I haven't played now in a few weeks, it just feels so... meh.

I think they brought out too many good cards too early, teams are just fully loaded up at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

yeah that and the 'cheap' market has probably taken any great interest out of it.

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Yes, it feels like anyone who is semi-serious about the game already has a fully stacked meta team and every game is very similar.

I'm bored of it to be honest. My own team could be improved but it's so difficult now for me to improve any single position that I don't feel it worth the effort. I'd have to seriously grind it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Update: Out of 100 odd possibilities I got literally the worst one....Inzaghi 😂

If you didnt laugh you'd cry 🙃

Advertisement