Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sick of society

• 30-03-2022 2:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭Slick666

Does anyone currently feel like me where everyone seems to be pains in the ass. Example: my new doctor wont send me a copy of my prescription, he siaid go to the chemist yourself and pick it up!!!!! He wont speak to me unless I pay him €60, not even a word. My dentist is another asshole. I have been giving them thousands recently and I had to cancel last week last minute ( I couldn't help it ) and I got a snotty email saying I've to pay a deposit in future because I cancelled last minute. Fair enough, but I'm giving you bloody loads of money. One last thing, yes I was in the wrong but I was driving and I was holding my phone to my ear as I had it on loud speaker during a call, yes I know I was wrong. But the next thing, a lunatic on a motor bike passes me out speeding and he passed me out on a country bendy road. He makes a gesture to his ear of him holding a phone and shaking his head etc etc, yes I shouldn't have been holding my phone on a call, but he was speeding, overtaking when he shouldn't have been, took his hands off the steering wheel on a motorbike to give out to me!!! I was wrong but what he did was worse. Hypocrisy comes to mind. Anyways, society annoys me at times and will never just give you a break!!

Comments

Advertisement