Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭CGI_Livia_Soprano
    Holding tyrants to the fire

Having bunted out my own Greco-Roman column, and while I was admiring its fine marbling, someone else came to use the urinal in the jacks at work this morning.

This man, whoever he was, deserved a medal, a pat on the back and a fifty euro bill because what I heard was nothing less than astounding. To put it simply: it sounded exactly like gallons of mouse rushing through a narrow hose. I have never heard such a healthy, forceful (so forceful) stream before. And the foamage! This man was a champion pisser and no mistake. A master of his craft.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Pissing like a racehorse as it where!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I’m sure he left the premises with a nice crop of ‘coins of the realm’ splashed across the front of his strides?

Not a good move wearing a pair of white strides walking out with a scatther of ‘forget me nots’

across the crotch.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Grouptherapy

Using a urinal whilst wearing shorts reveals how much spray actually ricochets. Very disconcerting.

I've had a morning of two halves. Dropped a major anchor in midden bay earlier. It had been brewing for a couple of days but breaking ground was surprisingly easy and all went well after with minimum wipe. Felt lighter and younger after.

Couple of hours later however, I felt another round in the chamber so off I went. This one was what could well be described as a spiteful sh1te - not a great consistency and took it's sweet time about exiting, the bang from it would knock a vulture of a dung cart and clean up was challenging. The badge is raw from the half roll of twin ply that was required.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Have fallen victim to Covid.

Mixture of pain medication and lack of movement is making defaecatiing rather uncomfortable

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Captain Barnacles

Just reading a thread over on the problems at work thread, some filthy kernt dropping kilos of filthy arse runnel in the hall.

Christ some people, thank phuucck I work in a reasonably respectable office, worst I've seen is some piss on the bathroom floor.

Doesn't look like it Brennar, but f*ck me imagine the types that would be doing that, bad enough that apparently they leave the jax looking like the goalmouth of Derby county in the 1970s as it is !

Hmmmm I guess so Cap’ n. …..however not all offices might be as civilised as yours, there’s some bad places around.

A friend of mine worked in a solicitors practice …fairly big and was getting serious grief from the head honcho.

This lad had the manners of a neanderthal and eventually my man cracked.

Gave in his notice and before he left backed out a large cargo of rank arse gruel into one of the big box files the head man used.

Apparently opened it up in front of a valued client who calmly said, it’s reported “Oooh someone not too fond of you George”

Poor George retired about six weeks after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Above reminds me of an incident in one of my former workplaces.

A Senior Management colleague of mine has a rather testy run in with one particularly bolshi operative.

Relations were tense to say the least and came to a head when my colleague entered his private office one morning ...pulled out his chair ...only to find a huge sh1te perfectly positioned on the seat.

Thankfully my man was fairly laid back and didn't make too much of it...in fact the lunch time conversation amongst his friends was greatly enlivened by trying to figure how the kernnt left such a perfect sh1te in the middle of the chair.

The general consensus was that he dropped the skiddies, hoisted himself up on the handles of the chair and "dropped from the vertical" as it were .

You could almost detect a grudging admiration from the group for a lad who could perform this difficult feat under pressure .

Heard the prime suspect was invited to pursue his career elsewhere shortly afterwards......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Slideways

Would the offender have managed to withhold any piss while dropping off his ire on the bosses chair.

Can only opine that the presence of a puddle of piss on the floor would detract from the statement of dissatisfaction they had intended.

My guess is the bolus was shunted out offsite, on a sheet of greaseproof paper.

Then carried out in a cake box at a quiet time ,lifted out and slid gently onto the chair.

To keep it shiny and fresh was probably covered in hairspray for containment.

Thats the usual procedure in these events, I’m led to believe.

‘Executive scattery ‘ I believe is the term used, quite common in Insurance offices

and the Civil Service and the Theatre.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SigriStarter

That's all well and good if the greaseproof is thrown in the bin afterwards. Kernts like that would be spiteful enough to bunt it brown-side down back onto the bottom tray of the canteen oven.

Always checking the underside of the innocent looking greaseproof paper before turning on the oven would be reasonable advice I'd opine,be some dank pungent nutty aromas floating around rapido as she'd get up to operating temperature.

Excellent observation and advice there S.

AlwYs good to do a ‘walk around’ of one’s oven to check if any ‘foreign’ items deposited.

Sausage shaped items wrapped in foil should be treated with suspicion,especially after a teen party.

Well done….. well done.

In fairness you would have to give kudos for the planning and execution involved in that kind of operation.

Thankfully I've never seen an incident like that but I was in a workplace before where someone regularly stretched cling film over the bowl. When a stream of p.155 hit the near invisible film it splashed back over the unsuspecting victim with a sound like a drum roll.

It was an act done out of mischief rather than malice and stopped when people got used to doing a walk-around first , as Brendan described. Indeed some people have admitted the still do a pre-check to this very day!

Decided to give up the smokes last week. What they don’t tell you in those ads on TV or on the HSE Quit site is that one of the main side-effects (apart from being extremely ratty) is that you will get very constipated. Like dangerously so. Feels like I’m using the prison purse to smuggle a few Nokias into the Joy.

I always used a Cowboy Killer to ‘smoke out the mole’ in the morning, but can no longer do that. The old Laxwell House on its own is no use. Even prune juice isn’t working.

Any advice? Don’t want to go down the tinned pear route unless I’ve exhausted all other avenues.

Good feed of Kiwi fruit will shift the load Doc.

Thought you might suggest putting on an episode of Callan’s Kicks, Brendan.

Don’t be blaming the lack of fags for being a miserable cantankerous sod. That’s your midlife crisis rearing it’s head.

id suggest getting on to the psyllium husk rapido. Men of your years are in prime arse grape production era. Extra pressure on the meat cheerio will have them popping up like worms in a freshly dug veggie patch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Arthur Fent

Had a feed of McDonalds late last night. The farts this morning would bring down a shire horse ! Rank ! To say herself is less then impressed would be putting it very mildly. Not looking forward to eventual delivery of the payload.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭KieferFan69

Usually it is my girlfriend that does the farting, there is a place in my heart I get very angry and resentful a lady is doing this in my presence and not one of the lads but each time I must remind myself that times have changed you have no right

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Had a tough day...but a very constructive one...came home to find the wife has taken the kids to the in laws for the night......just bunted out a solid lump of arse dung which included several primal groans that filled the empty house...great freedom to just shìt with the doors wide open......a real cave man dump........the hole is still throbbing....

Ill have a sneaky **** now.....

clocks going forward?...i dont care...i sleep like a log tonight....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

Left two full cheeks of arse mince in the pot at the club- military green with a bang of chorizo ham.

Luckily had time to dispose before Renata the new housekeeper appeared.

Could hear the ‘hiss’ of the ‘Wild Berries’ air freshener as I left the locker room though.

Striped the first drive down the fairway…

That chorizo is a dangerous dish, can leave the tea towel holder very tarnished.

Had one of the upmost infractions on the etiquette scale this morning. Was on the throne in the work jacks, there’s two stalls there and someone came in and occupied the second one.

All spluttering like a Rover Maestro with a badly tuned carburettor.

I had completed my drop off (a rather pleasant two pot drop, very minimal wipeage) and no sooner had I opened my door than old pal opened his, waltzing out while doing up the poppers on his boilersuit. Then as there is only one sink the cheeky arse started making small talk with me as I washed my hands.

Some folk must have been dragged up not raised

Blocked the work jacks twice this morning - I don't understand it, I've had larger shights at home and not a bother , one flush all gone.

The jax in here have sub standard plumbing I'd imagine.

Bad form there. Common courtesy alone should tell you to delay your departure until the person in front at least is just finishing drying their hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Thats shocking behaviour...the last thing you want to do is a 'stop and chat' with the filthy kernt that ruined your reflection time....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Amenhotep

Wow.

Anyone ever seen an Indian rock python ?

Just get that image in your heads, cos thats what I just bunted out into the old solid armitage shanks.

Good thing it's got an old high flush tank and chain for a good strong flush.

1 flush was all that was needed to clear that coiled phucker away - minimum wipe up work too, what a start to the day!

Post edited by Amenhotep on

Advertisement