Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hammerhead Karoo 2

Options
  • 31-03-2022 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭

I got one of these a few weeks ago, in the hope that it'd overcome some of the shortcomings of the Wahoo Roam, most notably map panning/zooming and on-the-ride route adjustment.

With some fecking about, it does, in fact, do both of these things.

However, I haven't managed to get it to show a MAP screen, with my chosen data fields (speed and gradient) at the top. This is the screen I use all the time on the (very configurable) Wahoo.

Has anyone managed this?

Mini-review so far: lovely screen, pretty maps that show up/downhill (why don't Wahoo do this?). Solid enough navigation. Not too big (much smaller than Karoo 1, only a touch bigger than Roam). Touch-screen works well. Loads of climb information (more than I want). Screens not very configurable (a fair choice of pre-defined setups, but none that actually meets my preferences). Battery less capable than Wahoo, but still enough for an average weekend of riding.

Comments

Advertisement