Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 7

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Well I took part in my first online race on Monday and it didn't go to plan for me.

I might set up a lobby later this week or weekend. Stay tuned for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

I thought I was fast until I raced a mate in similar cars but he made a mockery of me so I guess I'm not that fast😂

Still trying to be clean tbh,when I really push there's a decent chance of spinning out,track limit penalties etc so I try avoid that and hope I'll get quicker over time

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Im on Japan races at the moment, menu 30 something. Souped up my Integra but it's struggling against the other cars. Might need to pick a different Japanese tuner instead but all the good ones (ones i want) would be in the used market. I know they said they'd improve the used market in April, hopefully will be early April or at least rotate cars out more often.

I just created a room now. It's called Snitches get Stitches.

Five laps of torrential rain at Tsukuba with a maximum car performance of 500pp.

Anyone care to join?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

• Advertisement

No problem. It was actually good fun in the wet, plenty of wheelspin.

Anyway, I might start a new room on Saturday or Sunday.

Finished the last Menu Book there tonight after takin a little break from them for a few days.

Got a dismal 500k from the 6 start ticket for the last book. Ended up on 3.4mil in the bank,only bought a GR3 car and tuned others.

Completed the first mission and got all gold for the first license and just have the final test left on the second licence for all gold there too. Some of them are tough I found!

I'd be up for doing a bit of racing with people from here,psn is same as name here

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

My PSN is Slow_Seamus I am on most evening for some bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

500k? I never got anything close to that in my roulette spins. Best I ever got in a roulette spin was an average 600pp car and I completed all the menu books.

Its easily my least favourite gimmick in the game. Soul destroying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

With all its faults, I'm loving this game. Every night it's a case of just one more race.

Photo mode and scapes is getting a bit addictive.

By the way, my PSN is irish_stevo if anyone wants to add.

• Advertisement

^ Great photos!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

A few of the excellent online races i'v had over the last week or so.

I love seeing the Puma cat on the cars. My favourite sneaker brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Is cross play possible with this? Wouldn't mind a few online races to see where I stand, ability wise. I'm on PS5.

It is. I use a PS4 and was able to race against PS5 players.

Those were great races, very close, proper driving, looked right tense!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone playing the Manufacturers Cup online? Just after qualifying on pole at Nurburgring, race starts in a few. Everything is very official and organised but I love that about it, dying to see if I can win it now.

Anyone tried the 730pp GT Cup GR.3 races in single player? Jesus they’re tough. I can’t get anywhere near the front.

Am i missing something or can you not download other people's liveries/creations? I can see in the showroom that you can 'like' other people's work but thought you'd be able to download them?

Edit: ah you add to collection bit can only use the item for the same car as in the showcase.

Well I made a complete balls of that, lost the race by delaying in the pits and got myself a penalty exiting as well, drove really well but I’m my own worst enemy. Finished 4th. 😂

• Advertisement

I never thought I’d be one for online racing but I’m absolutely engrossed in this, tried the Manufacturers Cup once more there and qualified second just behind a really good Austrian lad. Fought him around the Nurburgring for an entire lap, clean racing too, but he managed to defend and stay just far enough in front to close out the remaining two laps. Very sportsmanlike all the way through from most players and some nice messages exchanged at the end.

Can’t speak highly enough of the community in this, especially when nearly every online game seems to be a haven for toxicity these days.

Managed to win the one at Suzuka Circuit after many tries a while back, used the Corvette C7.

You need to drive very, very well to get wins in that category I’ve found. A bit stressful for my liking.

I just won a High Lift Camshaft for a 2002 Ferrari Enzo. A car which I will never have enough credits to buy.

Post edited by Jordan 199 on

What tracks would people like to see added? Personally I’d love to see the likes of Grand Valley Speedway and Autumn Ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I got an invite to buy a ferrari through the roulette, very tempted by the LaFerrari 13

• Registered Users Posts: 13,137 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Monaco. (Known as Cote Dazure when it was on GT4)

It'd be nice to see a couple more street circuits. Tokyo R246 needs to come back at least, but the likes of Cote D'Azur as mentioned above and maybe a replica of Marina Bay as well since they probably can't get the license for the real version because F1 own it.

As for racing circuits, Imola would be a nice addition and Circuit Gilles Villenueve is always a fun drive in the F1 games, would love to see both as DLC but it's more likely we'll get neither. I'd expect to see Zandvoort added though and that would be brilliant, a great high speed track.

Had to drive like a lunatic to win those races,not very enjoyable. I'd rather the cars were much closer performance wise and a grid start,would still be a challenge but more enjoyable.

It's got to the point that I'm most likely to crash out if I'm in front because I've spent most of my time in the game following cars to overtake and about one lap actually in the lead setting the pace

The old layout and current layout of Imola would be sweet.

The old Hockenheimring layout would be a nice addition too. Going for a blast through the forest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

To follow the path of F1 tracks, Mugello and Portimao would be great additions. Pikes Peak and Circuit of the Americas aswell.

Advertisement