Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 31 transfer thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I think I’ll move him on for Robertson. Happy with the rest of my backline but also still want some Liverpool defensive cover v Watford.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

DCL or Richarlison?

I know I should avoid Everton but I’m gonna end the season with a few punts.

EDIT: I’m now thinking of Havertz and Rodrigo for a -4. Worth the hit or not? Both in form and have good fixtures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

Can I have some of what your drinking? lol

If a one week punt between DCl/ Rich id go Rich, but Weg over both

Havertz I have in on my WC but Rodrigo is a no, and no game 33, i'd even go Cucho over them,

I'd suggest maybe something safer maybe Roberts in Def, DGW 31/33, and save the funds for better moves later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

I need to shift Fraser out from midfield and I was looking at Gray. He's got a DGW. Am I mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Newcastle have 3 home games in a row. 2 of them in a DGW. Why do you need to take him out?

• Advertisement

Genuinely don’t know what to do.

Pickford (Schmeichel)

Doherty Trent Robbo (Tierney Thomas)

Salah Havertz Kulu Saka Martinelli

Kane (Ings Hwang)

1 FT

Who do I get or who becomes player Xi?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Would you be better off rolling the transfer?

Start Doherty, TAA, Robertson and Tierney and if/when TAA doesn't play - Ings first sub?

Alternatively, bring in Cancelo/Chelsea defender (Rudiger/James? if fit) for TAA. I'm looking at the latter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Was going to bring back Salah for Son but thinking I might keep him and get rid of TAA/Coutinho for Johnson/Salah instead no money itb and either way it will cost -4. Already have Robbo.

Is the site a mess for everyone else and the time out by an hour?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Not sure what to do. One free transfer. Ideas?

Maybe Bowen or Willock for Benrahma? TAA for Robertson?

--------Ramsdale---Begovic

Doherty---TAA----White---Cancelo---Williams

Salah---Saka----Willock---Coutiniho---Bowen

Saint-Maxim ---- Kane ---- Broja

• Advertisement

Seems to be fixed for me.

Have 2 free transfers this week and looking at a -4 🙄

Current team is

Ramsdale (Foster)

TAA, Robertson, Doherty

Salah (C), Raphinha, Saka, Coutinho, Kulusevski

Kane, Hwang

Subs: White, Toney, Amartey

Transfer 1: Ramsdale looks to be out for a while and I can't rely on Foster v Liverpool. He could get a 0 or worse. - Pope looks to be the best replacement given the doubles and minimum he should be getting is 4.

Transfer 2: TAA injured is annoying, I wanted him and Robertson specifically for Watford and looks to be missing. City after for Liverpool not appealing and think Robertson is enough cover. Hamstring injury too is not easy to get back to form from quickly. Options are Cancelo, Rudiger, James in that order. Leaning towards Cancelo.

Transfer 3: Hwang to Weghorst. I must be mental. Swore I'd never touch him again after the (C) debacle in GW27. That said, Hwang and Wolves are not very appealing at the moment and they blank in GW33. Over the next 5 GW's, Wolves will play 4 times whereas Burnley could potentially play at least 7, if not 9 games if I have that correct. A punt no doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Yeah but the next 2 are Spurs and Wolves before he gets a DGW

I'd get a keeper for Ramsdale personally if he is due to be out for next while. Pickford will start over Begovic unless something mental happens. Pope I am leaning towards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

There's a chance he could play this GW according to Arteta.

Pope has two double GWs coming up but one includes a game against Man City. And is it really a good idea to have a keeper from second from bottom team? They haven't conceded as many as those around them though, in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Anyone else having a Havertz / Foden dilemma? Coutinho out for one of them for me.

Will worry about TAA / Salah / White later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Yeah throw in Sancho as an option too. Less rotation risk and the double gameweek. Might just keep Cout another week though, Wolves look shot at the back now. I've both Saiss and Coady, will likely use an ft to move one of them on this week.

Oh Sancho is good shout, good fixtures and a DGW. I'm about 1.0 short though, which is kinda forcing him out of my plans unless I sell TAA or Robbo a week early. I'm reluctant to sell TAA and plan to sell Robbo instead in 32.

Regarding Havertz / Foden, I think Havertz is better short term but Foden better long term. CL rotation has to be factored in too. There is also the option of doing Havertz now and later switching to Foden but that kinda feels like a waste of a transfer when I can just do Foden now. I do think City attackers are needed against Burnley too. Have Cancelo already but having another would have more potential of attacking returns.

Don’t really want to be triple Arsenal away to Palace but yes between Tierney & Ings.

I could do the Trent option but I think he will play. Liverpool won’t want to drop points going into the City game.

ill settle on it tonight i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I did Digne and Saiss to James and Laporte. Delighted to be rid of those two.

• Advertisement

Hahaha. I know it’s madness but I’ve to make ground on some rivals and I think some punts is the best way to go.

I know everyone is going Weghorst but I’ve no faith in him or Burnley. Especially as they play City. I suppose back to back doubles helps his case but my instinct says he’ll be flop.

Everton don’t inspire confidence either at all but they need wins badly and DCL is a decent player and possibly on pens.

Im not too concerned about GW33 as I’ll likely free hit then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ramsdale

TAA Tierney Doherty Thiago Silva

Son Maddison Saka Coutinho Raphinha

Kane (C)

Foster Digne Broja Jimenez

(a) Digne to James

or

(B) Jimenez to Weghorst

or

(C) Coutinho/Raphinha to Havertz ?

I know I don't have Salah but don't know how to get him without removing Kane or Son which I don't want to. £1.5m in bank

Does your opinion on Weghorst change when his fixtures are EVE, nor, whu & SOU in the next 3 GWs. Plus 2 points. even if he blanks in every game, it is still 10 points in 3 GWs for appearances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

2 free transfers done while very drunk because I know Ill sleep through the deadline tomorrow.

Jiminez & Saiss > Weghorst & James

God speed everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Solid drunk transfers tbf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Bowen to Martinelli

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Raphina and Rudiger out

Robertson and Havertz in

It’s a fair point alright. I can also do DCL>Weg next week ;)

Yes, I’ve brought in DCL. Let’s see how this goes!...

Haven't seen any sort of a leak for Liverpool team yet. I'm more interested in TAA than Salah as I only own one. Very worried about not having Salah currently. I can do Salah for -4 if extremely necessary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Brought in 2 Burnley players... It hasn't exactly filled me with excitement for the coming weeks.

Advertisement