Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,535 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Welcome back. Any examples from this thread of 'extreme pro-vax' postings? You were asked about them a few pages ago, seems like this is your first post since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭snowcat

i gave them. Sorry i dont have time to sit on boards

Funny, I don't see any response from you presenting posts that exhibit your 'extreme pro-vax' positions from this forum. You did describe what you meant by 'extreme pro-vax', and that was it.

So, why'd you take a runner? Were you unable to find anyone taking extreme pro-vax positions here? And you never did respond to clarifications about what exactly you meant by 'extreme pro-vax' when what you described sounded like a bunch of anti-vax opinions.

If you don't have time, why did you put something up just now complaining about some paper about what causes cancer? Do Covid vaccines cause cancer? I didn't see them mentioned in the paper, it was something about supplements and GMO's and so on, completely unrelated to this thread.

Did you post the cancer stuff in the wrong thread?

I assume most pro drug posters on here agree with the use of glyphospate in the production of their bread/veg. Commonly known as Round Up and approved by the EU. Debated by the EU as if it causes cancer or not but agreed to keep using it a couple of years ago. Its great stuff, kills everything it contacts but is fine in food in small quantities...

Im afraid we will not know any long term effects of vaccines for a few years at least. Everything looks good at the moment. But like the Pandermix Vaccine it will be a while before we know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

OK. That's nice. But could you point out some examples of the "extreme pro vaccine" arguments you claim people made.

We're asking because we don't thing you actually can point out any examples.

Extreme pro vax views would be along the lines of advocating mandatory/forced vax for all persons. Insulting unvaccinated persons labelling them *anti science, ignorant, uneducated , Facebook educated etc. I would include moderators here as I got many a post removed for daring to suggest that the vaccines have little impact on transmission.

At this point you should retract your pro-vax nonsense then, as you clearly have no interest in defending it, proving it or anything else. There's no such thing as 'extreme pro-vax' except in your mind. Really poor form. And, a bit of catch 22 if posts you made were removed, so only you know you put them up and no one else saw them.

If you think vaccines have little effect on transmission (you're wrong), put up a post here for discussion, including resources. If the resources are from anti-vax crank sites, expect derision.

Well claiming that vaccines have little impact isn't actually true. Given my experience and your behaviour on this thread, I'm going to assume you claimed this without evidence and aren't able to support it with evidence. So why would people not accepting lie be "extreme"?

People who only get their information and science knowledge from social media are ignorant and uneducated.

If someone is arguing against vaccines but keeps showing they don't actually understand what vaccines are, what viruses are or how either of them actually work, they are ignorant and uneducated. What would you call this?

If people are arguing that all scientific studies are worthless and that all scientists are either all involved in a global conspiracy, or somehow not as smart as a rando on the internet, then they are anti science. What would you call this?

If someone ignores what doctors tell them because they read stuff (especially false information) on the internet, what would you call this?

And no one here has been arguing for "forced vax for all." I've asked you to provide quotes of people making the arguments you're accusing them of before. You clearly are unable to do this. Because you can't find any examples.

So again, you've failed to actually show any examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Cool. So where are the post wanting enforced vaccinations?

Do you really think people should be allowed repeat bullshit from Facebook etc without being challenged?

Do you have evidence that vaccinations have little impact on transmission broken down by variant?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,608 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

He made up the idea of "extreme pro vax" because he was attempting to make an argument form a false middle ground.

It's a purely dishonest tactic on his part I think.

This is an example of an extreme pro vaxxer. Label anyone that has anything but an extreme pro vax opinion as dishonest. I have enough of this. Im out

No, sorry. I'm labeling you as dishonest because inventing arguments that people do not hold is a dishonest thing to do.

I did not label you because of your views of vaccines. I labeled you because of your actions and what you actually said.

Likewise, when people point out that anti-vaxxers are dishonest, it's because they are being dishonest, not because they are against vaccination. This thread is riddled with examples.

Sure seems like there's a bit of correlation though...

And a correlation between anti-vaxxers and not being able to support their beliefs...

And a correlation between anti-vaxxers and running away from points with their fingers in their ears...

You expanded your definition of extreme pro vax to people who are critical of people who can't back up their arguments.... Basically anyone who doesn't agree with you is extreme.. Eg you've made factually inaccurate claims and stated them as fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Biggest elephant in the room, The unjabbed aren't dying.

Www.sorryantivaxxer.com would disagree with your nonsense

Thats King Knob alright, there are many other shills like him in here and all over Boards insulting critical thinkers.

No mate, the elephant in the room is that you and your fellow anti-vaxxers aren't able to make any points. You aren't able to support any points. You've been caught out in lie after lie. You keep running away and avoiding points.

You keep dropping these pathetic fly by posts that show no original thoughts. No depth, no knowledge. No one takes you seriously Buzz. You are a bit of joke around here.

What do you think you're accomplishing?

Aren't you the guy who copies and pastes crap and pretends it's their own? Doesn't exactly sound like a critical thinker..

• Advertisement

Lol And there's that same lame joke again. And that same pathetic lie where you claim people who call you and your buddies out are paided to do so.

We're not insulting critical thinking. You have demonstrated constantly that you are not capable of critical thinking. You can only parrot twitter factoids you think are cool and copy the same joke over and over.

You are not a free thinker man. You are the exact opposite.

Yup. He's been caught doing that a lot. His last few posts were word for word copy pastes from twitter idiots passed off as his own. People found the twitter and showed them. He did not address this.

How many accounts do you actually have? Multiple different posters do the same childish name calling. I just want to clear up if they are genuinely different people, or if it’s just you using different accounts.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,608 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Your still a liar I see.

You're insignificant.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,997 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Okay, let's accept that, it's a lie

What is the lie exactly?

Try to answer the question, explain what's going on. It's simple, if I ask what you did today, I am sure you can respond to that normally. Try it with this, what is the lie/conspiracy exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

I had two appointments last year, one in a public hospital and one in a private. Wasn't even asked if I was vaccinated.

I have to go for a procedure this week in a different private hospital. Was asked in a screening call yesterday:

"Have you had the covid booster?". I said no.

"Have you been vaccinated at all for covid?". I said no.

"Ok, no problem at all. See you Wednesday". I said that's great, thanks, see you then.

All the Covid nutjobs and sealions in this thread must be seething with rage that no healthcare staff or normal person for that matter cares who is vaccinated or not.

I see that you still don’t understand what sealioning is.

I can categorically say the to really don’t care about your health status with private hospitals, or the questions they ask you in this thread. It has been about covid vaccine safety and your post has nothing to do with it. We are still waiting to see billions of people die or be critically I’ll from the vaccines they received as we were told would happen in this thread. Guess what? It hasn’t happened.

If you aren't vaccinated, then they will generally just accept you for an appointment.

If you are already vaccinated, then obviously they need to know which vaccines you took before (usually it's on the database). That's it.

I have no idea how you make it through life with such paranoia. Believing satellites aren't real is one thing, but all this anti-vax stuff (notice how almost 100% of conspiracy theorists here are anti-vax) is quite another. It's just a treatment largely for your own safety, calm down.

• Advertisement

Just to recap after 2 years of threads:

All the anti-vaxxers who claimed that these vaccines would kill us like flies, they were wrong

All the Covid conspiracies were wrong

All those who claimed that the measures would be permanent forever were wrong

To absolutely no one's surprise

Advertisement