Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 38 *Spoilers*

Comments

Hopefully vince is a dog lover and and stopped cody using pharoah in his enterance and scaring the life out of the poor dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pinkman

Surely if WWE actually advertised Austin main eventing in an actual match they would have sold out the stadium? There were plenty of tickets left according to reports so I think they missed out on that opportunity by making people think it would just be a stunner and drinking beer. It was very entertaining match against KO. Very surpised he agreed to take that bump on the concrete but yet didn't attempt a lou thesx presss which would've been cool to see. Could've done with hitting own with a few chair shots too as no one used to hit people with a chair like Austin.

Cody v Seth match of the night although fair few botches by Cody. He is lucky Seth was strong enough to deadlift him up in order to save that spot from the steps into the buckle bomb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ronda returned at RR winning the women's rumble choosing to challenge Charlotte for the SD title at WM

I think Ronda may have been jealous of how over and popular Becky was and is

Apparently Ronda vs. Becky which should have been at this year's WM is for next year

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Most reports are saying they weren't sure what Austin would feel he was able for on the night and they didn’t want to put too much pressure on him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thought that was awesome overall.

Cody came across as a superstar, and I’m thrilled he got to keep his music and gear and entrance. I’d worried they’d have stripped some of that back or WWEified it up a bit, but resisting the temptation served them well. Will likely tune in to Raw for a bit to see what direction they go with them.

Austin vs Owens was far, far better than I expected. As was Logan Paul who is a natural.

and Becky is such a superstar. Just utterly adore her.

edit. Oh, and ultra congrats Necro, that’s awesome to hear :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"I don't know where these reports have come from..."

Meltzer and Alvarez's holes. Speaking of whom, they're both taking WWE's attendance figures very badly...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,857 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Surprised meltzer isn't claiming the actual number was 100,000, but wwe won't report it because 30,000 people waited to buy their tickets until Cody's music hit.

Lads a **** hack who's only doing damage to his fantastic historical mind with how badly he's been brainwashed by AEW.

I don't know if there's enough there tonight that would hold my interest long enough to make me want to watch any of it live given I've got work tomorrow. Might just catch up with it tomorrow night.

I'd say the main event will be good but I'm an old man now and I find it very hard to stay awake late. Especially for what would be the third night in a row as I watched ROH live on Friday.

I like Big Time Becks far more than The Man. More over the top and ridiculous. She could've rode "The Man" train for years and years but came back with a new gimmick and it has worked really well. The video package they played before her entrance was very cool...

Becky is just great and she seems like a real leader of the women's division. Others may be more naturally athletic but she works her ass off and will always try to have a good match rather than just make herself look good. Doesn't throw strops about losing either like others would. I really like this over the top heel version of her too.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,300 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Agreed. Becky is a team player and during her match last night there was a hurricanrana(i think that’s what it was) that didn’t work but they worked through it and had a great match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah that Marvel logo video for Becky was well done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was it a Molly go Round that Becky was trying that hit Bianca with her heel?

Watching the post match interview and her eye is swollen

Oh and looks like the Sheamus match is tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Trips looks well

Yeah, they showed a slo-mo and she caught her flush. Her eye started swelling instantly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

We get it wwe. You're high on gable. Lol.

You can see those top rope RKOs coming a mile off but I don't get tired of them. They look fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,815 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

That Steveson fella has zero charisma

Edit: Just read he's only 21 so that might have been a bit harsh. He looks at least 35!

• Advertisement

I like Knoxville but I feel like this is gonna be a mess.

Thought they do a undefeated thing with Omas but nope

Bobby Lashley a babyface now ?

Okay, I laughed at the Wee Slam.

This is embarrassingly good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,937 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

It's like watching Looney Toons, but hilarious in fairness 😅

That was dumb as shít but good craic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Enjoyable match actually..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I am enjoying how chaotic this is. I didn't expect anything but it's been fun

Advertisement