Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did the USA play a significantly negative role in events leading to Ukraine invasion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,928 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Determined by the western world hates Russia and sides with Ukraine?

Stop pretending they’re going to be a fair and balanced investigation.

Ukraine is under attack the authorities are going to use this event for maximum publicity. Russia soldiers killed some unarmed men the circumstances around it never going to be sorted out. Can’t even accept there scenes of battle in that video you posted, I don't have hope be a fair review of all the suspected killings here people will make up their minds and your views will be the main ones because that's the mood in the west. .

In Africa easier to find out what happened, neutral observers, come in and investigated. Here be impossible,

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol. Wait, so you're admitting that Russia killed unarmed civilians? Or is that just your terrible writing?

You don't know what "the acceleration of gravity" actually is, though? You're a wunderkind when it comes to using phrases that you think makes you sound intelligent but which really show you up for the charlatan that you are.

You've shown at every single turn over the past 3 or 4 years that you have a near child-like understanding of basic principles of physics and chemistry.

You tried to make a fool out of either Dohnjoe or Kingmob (can't remember, you two are obviously the same person 😘) a couple of years ago when they used lbs as the universally accepted abbreviation of the unit 'pounds', because you didn't know what it meant and thought they'd f'ed up. when pressed on this, you tried to turn it around and say it was THEY who didn't know what they were on about. Like trying to debate with a 6 year old.

You've never been able to explain how such a building could be subject to to a controlled demolition, without the weeks and weeks of planning and drilling that goes into these operations.

You've never explained how this was done, without anybody else ever noticing.

You've never explained how it happened without any of the usual sounds and sights that happen when things blow up.

And I mean never. Like, I'm not even talking about decent theory....you've not even produced a flimsy, transparent BS explanation of how someone could spend months rigging and drilling and setting explosives in the months leading up to 9/11, then blow it up silently. You're making it up on the fly because, quite frankly, you haven't a bleeding clue what you're talking about.

You're a sham.

A fraud.

Someone who can barely string a sentence together without making a balls of it.

I'd bet good money that you pretty much only learned of the existence of the city of Bucha in the last day or two. You can't even get the spelling correct, FFS. Now we're supposed to entertain your little made-up scenario where Ukrainian forces killed Russian forces and then staged the photos using the Russian bodies? A bunch of dead farmers, including dead women and children, executed in cold blood and you think they were shipped in to stage a false flag event?

You pick up these little nuggets of BS that you find online from people who look like they know what they're talking about, and then try to convince yourself that you're now an expert on the subject matter. As soon as your emperor's new clothes disappear, you're off down the next rabbit-hole, without even the most cursory acknowledgement that you've been caught with your jocks around your ankles. Again.

You're regurgitating crap that has been created out of thin air, sometimes completely obviously made-up stuff makes it past your BS filters because, again, you don't know what you're talking about.

You're making a fool out of yourself.

And all the resistance you meet from others on here isn't because you're in the know, and they aren't. It's not because you're breaking new ground and unearthing uncomfortable truths that shake the very foundation of peoples' beliefs. It's not because you are tearing down the walls which others have raised to inure themselves against your truth bombs. It's because you quite obviously and evidently do not have the first iota of a clue of that on which you are pontificating.

You're literally conjuring made-up scenarios out of thin air to explain away stuff that you find is at-odds with your equally-as-made-up narrative, and conveniently ignoring everything else that directly contradicts it. Honestly, if you were a family member, I'd fear for your mental well-being.

Nobody can be that contrary, without it being deliberate. Nobody.

Here's an example from a couple of hours ago:

Russian or Ukraine forces look to have bombed that street with fire and the individuals walking and crossing the street and people on bikes got caught up in the attack, and this attack was so quick couldn’t flee it. The shrapnel, tree damage, damage to houses, burned-out cars, vans burned out, crater holes on side pathways, and road damages, are all very much evidence of something big occurring down there on that long street.

It is as plain as day that the destruction you're talking about wasn't caused by shelling or bombing or anything of the sort. I mean, How do you 'bomb a street with fire'? Do you mean firebombed?

Why are you using terminology with which you are unfamiliar and why do you do it so often? Answer: Because you don't know what you're talking about. People aren't telling you to shut up because you're presenting uncomfortable truths. People are telling you to shut up because you're talking out of your hole.

You tried to make a fool out of either Dohnjoe or Kingmob (can't remember, you two are obviously the same person 😘) a couple of years ago when they used lbs as the universally accepted abbreviation of the unit 'pounds', because you didn't know what it meant and thought they'd f'ed up.

It was me. He didn't understand the difference between uppercase and lowercase i. He was arguing with his expert knowledge in physics that pounds is abbreviated as "ib". It took like 6 pages for him to acknowledge the mistake.

• Advertisement

The Insults, tirades, and all of it are all manifestations of a troubled person..Ranting like this on a forum, you got issues in real life too. Head away and get help for it. 

Rework your post and be constructive abiout your critisism of me, i may reply to it further.  

No, you won't.

Because it exposes the frailty of your fabricated existence. It also contains properly constructed sentences, which is completely anathema to your entire Boards existence.

Easier to pretend you're taking the high road when you can't understand half of what's been said.

Right so, it seems you are answering the question: What evidence would convince you that these people were killed by Russian soldiers?

With: According to you, none.

Apart from you rationalising it in your head and claiming it, what evidence is there that this was staged?

What do you mean by claiming the area will be "sanitized", what does that mean?

You've never been able to explain how such a building could be subject to to a controlled demolition, without the weeks and weeks of planning and drilling that goes into these operations.

You not an expert this guy is. He even said it is would be possible to do it very fast within a day using packet explosives. Again stop talking out of your ass more like it. He got the plan of the steel core and and said he could bring that down fast. He knew immediately it was controlled demolition,

More spamming of the same debunked video again and again.

Nothing to do with the topic.

Looks like you're just spamming cause you're is a pissy mood cause $hifty touched a nerve.

Another thread you've killed Cheerful.

• Advertisement

Experts in the demolition industry have said it's impossible. I've seen several on camera state that. You wheel out the one guy, a demo guy called Danny Jowenko, who became popular in the truther community because when shown WTC 7 collapse, he said it could have been a demolition. He was a dude who transported explosives around when he worked, and he didn't produce any sort of paper into this, just looked at a video and gave his opinion. He also said demo of WTC 1 and WTC 2 (which you claimed were part of a controlled demolition) was impossible, but truthers rarely mention that part.

So the one guy you can drag out actually contradicts you.

We understand that you have extreme beliefs in 9/11, JFK, aliens and so on, that's the core issue here, but digging back into this 9/11 stuff for the 4th or 5th time isn't doing your views on the topic any favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,724 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

we also learned to use the correct laws that are in use.... such as Youngs modulus... which drastically changes under heat, and has a destructive full failure conclusion in the majority of metals.

Stop lying Dohnjoe. Several? Video link to the experts you watched?

Danish tv. . not truther tv. Programme for Danish tv about 9/11

Danny Jowenko European controlled demolition expert. Wheeled out even mean?

Did he what part of the video say that about the twin towers?

Expert can see what happened here. 

lol. Given up completely on your claims about what the Russians are doing.

You've run straight back to your comfort zone.

Is this because even you, our resident holocaust denier, is suddenly aware of how **** it looks for him to be trying to down play active warcrimes?

Or are you just that desperate to jump on any chance to rerun your tired 9/11 views in hopes that you'll finally convince one person?

Dohjoe loves lying. Transported explosives around??

https://www.jowenko.com/over-ons/

Cheerful, you're the only one telling lies on this thread. You lie pretty constantly.

No one believes your accusation against Dohnjoe.

Sure, here's two.

As requested here's Jowenko implicitly stating WTC 1 and 2 couldn't have been controlled demolition (around the 5 min mark)

You'll just dismiss them. If I can find 10, you'll dismiss them all. You don't operate in any realms of logic.

This is also about the height I expected this thread to go on this forum.

Dohnjoe.

False allegations about Danny Jowenko, you never will take back?

The man in the first video is not a controlled demolition expert. He’s a firearms and explosives expert. Background check: googling his work involved mostly movies sets where explosives got used on set.

Second video.

The questions asked are all very wrong. The interviewer says to him how can you plant explosives in seven if it’s occupied?

Very few in the truther community said the planted devices in broad daylight in front of everyone.

Watch the second video at 2.30 and this expert says about the noise of an explosion.

Whats this on videotape Dohnjoe that's a boom echoing from an explosion. Was your expert allowed to listen to that noise on video? Is he even aware of it?

listen at 10 and 11 seconds. far from a silent collapse. Official narrative there no booms or noise before collapse.

Dohnjoe truthers never claimed the Tower collapsed due to explosions at the top. Their theory is a chemical composite was used ( military grade nanothermite) to weaken the steel. Fires ignited the placed nano-thermite/gas-like explosion pressure bubble took place and then blew the whole thing apart. 

As predicted you just dismissed (or nitpicked). The truthers have countless different subjective "conspiracies", no two are the same, you have your own custom one involving Nazi's, Jews (Silverstein), Saudis and lord knows how many others that changes regularly.

You are dredging everything up for the 4th or 5th time now. Normally I'd say take it to the 9/11 forum, but somehow all this zany stuff underscores many of the points are making in relation to your views on the Russian invasion.

• Advertisement

What in the actual ****... He's basically just gone off on a rant entirely separate to the topic? Think it needs to be emphasised that Cheerful is actively trying to explain way war crimes.

Anyway, Bellingcat have a write-up on the Russian narrative around it. This includes the fact which I earlier point I cited where Russia lied about when they withdrew.

501st battalion of the Marine Corps of the Armed Forces of Ukraine have surrendered inside Mariupol. The lines are collapsing. Admit here they held out for longer thought they would and brave warriors but Russia overwhelmed them and gave up.

"Admit here they held out for longer thought they would and brave warriors but Russia overwhelmed them and gave up."

Sorry, we speak English here. Can you translate that, please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

If Russian soldiers are guilty it would be horrible and they should be prosecuted no argument. But I'd hold my horses. This thing smells.

Thats all I'm going to say about that.

Are we talking about the USA role in this already?

Why is there only one boom? Did they only use one explosive? Why not use several hundred charges, like they do in every other controlled demolition? Why didn't the occupants of the building notice that this building was being rigged for demolition? Wouldn't they kick up a stink when they noticed all the wires around the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

It's a good thing that we have satellite images that can confirm when the bodies appeared. The Russian's claim that they left on the 30th and that these people must have been killed by Ukrainians. Now we know that the bodies have been there for three weeks and in the same positions that they were found when the Ukrainians moved in.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1511060668610457612

Something smells alright, with hints of pickles, vodka and outdoor toilets.

Dohnjoe and others said on here there fresh corpses and said there not. Weeks ago so when there were battles for the town?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I don't know when the battle was there nor do I speak for any other posters. What I do know, is that the official version provided by the Russians cannot be true.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement