Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭crayon80

That's great! I'll amend my post. I have definitely NOT got them on occasions where I only redeemed a card (10hrs+) so I haven't done that anymore but maybe the system has changed since.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

Used the Bally4 app in a midland store Friday, it worked. On another app account in same store the Knockn1 10 off 50 didn't succeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭mumo3

Used the Knockn1 voucher on Saturday, worked a charm.... Classing my sandwich toaster as free 😉 Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Darby_321

Used the Knockn2 voucher in Athlone yesterday and worked fine 😀 think the guy on the till got a shock when he seen it go through 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 9,178 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Got freshona organic tomatoes today, my local store has never had that brand of organic tomatoes, they only ever have a brand called "baresa" a bit annoying to say the least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

They’re single oranges have changed too and are a little tasteless despite being “premium”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Did anyone succeed in finding the parkrun blueberries ?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭go4it

yes. they were the usual line of blueberries 125g packs that Lidl offers on discount ( code ending 820 or something like that )

@offtopic : across all retail chains, most of the blueberries are imported in bulk and re-packed here , in a nice packaging with colours and wording that implies that are from Ireland [ the local 'farms' providing berries off season are at a different level of 'marketing strategies']

@ontopic : is the parkrun005 changed to something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Firminos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭elderberry

That's an old post. The law changed in January 2021 so alcohol is now excluded from money off vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Is the parkrun005 a new code? I already got the blueberries. Just tried it and didn't get those potatoes. Is it the same code I used already?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭Invincible

No, it was all groceries and was definitely activated, even checked it when I left store to check, was still available and activated.

Similar happened with the Bally €5 off voucher in Carrick store, didn't process at till.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

Yes, i got the blueberries, this is a new code. I got it, used capital letters, maybe that will work?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭Patsy167

I got the Chocolate selection using the app and they are very nice. I went for the Dark chocolate selection and it has 4 varieties - almond creme, coffee creme, original dark chocolate and mousse. Would recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Thanks I was going by the image of the berries in the coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭questionmark

First card

• Registered Users Posts: 25,064 ✭✭✭✭zell12

I got the Light Jams 230g or Cien Herbal Handwash 300ml on my scratchcard

Post edited by zell12 on

I don’t think I want either scratch card.

• Advertisement

We have a disappointed customer in aisle 3. Don the happy costumes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

I got chocolate on my first card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭amber2

The discount on lidl plus weekly offers offers is really going down as well as the cost going up. Pretty sure I got them ice creams or 1.19 last year. If you were to buy every thing on offer on the lidl plus app on the 14th you would only save 6.17 when it used to be a minimum of 10 euro

The discount is definitely down but they always have more products on offer on the app than what is advertised in the leaflet.

I'm still having problems getting scratchcards when redeeming a free treat only. E-receipt appears but no scratchcard. T&Cs refer to 'purchase'

• After each purchase, you will automatically receive a Scratch & Win via the Lidl Plus app. Please note that you will only receive one Scratch & Win per day i.e. if you complete two transactions within 10 hours you will only receive one Scratch & Win.

I get a scratch only sometimes when just picking up a freebie, same as zell12 I get a receipt and no card other times.

Thanks for confirming it is not just me!

edit

Received scratch card today.

Post edited by PopTarts on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭go4it

getting another scratch card after redeeming a freebie in the morning could take sometimes 5hrs+ to arrive.

On a few occasions when shopping around lunchtime , got another scratch card only next day.

All shopping habits big data collected and analysed pays off for Lidl , helping them 'understand us better'

@ offtopic - was looking for 1L sunflower oil for a week - none in 3 shops ; while trying to take a 5L bottle from the shelf , another customer grabbed a pack of 3 , saying at 7euro/5L it's cheaper than diesel and it's a great offer - took me 6hrs to realise that now i have biodiesel folks raiding the food shops 🙄

Advertisement