Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone posting on here anymore

Options
  • 09-02-2022 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

A very quite thread for all the London Irish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Just popping in for the first time in a long time. . .

London is getting back to full swing. I've done a couple of commutes in in recent weeks and it's definitely getting busier - I had to stand on the train home on Tuesday 😨 Maybe this place will pick-up in kind

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

They killed boards.ie with the site change. Place is unnavigable and pointless now unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Felt like a tourist yesterday as I struggled to navigate switching lines at Euston. This Northern Line part suspension is a pain. Can't imagine how big an impact it would have had if covid hadn't changed the way a lot of us work.

I've only been going in to the office once a week and it's completely thrown off my tube/train game. I've missed so many connecting trains by ~2 minutes, it's infuriating (trains out to the sticks here are every 20-30 mins) - had it down to a fine art previously. Meh, still better than f/t commuting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Paddico

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Forgot this part of the site exists.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I'm melting......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Anyone got any leads on finding accommodation in London? Getting desperate here

Advertisement