Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22lr pistols for sale in Europe

Options
  • 19-03-2022 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there I have been interested In buying a .22LR rimfire pistol for a while now although before I make a purchase I want to see if there is anywhere I can get a good deal I have been in a few RFD to have a look at pistols but the price is ridiculous for instance a Walther PPQ M2 .22LR is about €800 and I know it is sold in other European countries for about 4-500€ that is a large markup aswel it sounds like there is nearly no advantage to going though a RFD as 2 out of 3 dealers told me they would have to import it after I obtain a license so I would not be saving any time either to just importing the pistol myself does anybody know any European gun shops with .22lr pistols that sell/ship to Ireland at a reasonable price help much appreciated thanks

Post edited by Cass on

Comments

Advertisement