Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A late lunch or maybe an early dinner. Bangers and mash with onion gravy. On the road the next few days. All online planning meetings complete. Perhaps a couple of early pints this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Snuffy nose, bad cough, Aches all over, took tests all coming back negative, that is until now, I have the plague 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Drinking tae and pondering meal prep for the work week..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope you feel better soon@Autosport .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Poor Auto..hope Alfie is up for nurse duties for the week.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

you would think he is the one that is sick and not me 😂😂 I’m spoiling him

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

At least he's good company. Hope you don't feel too rough (ruff 😉)

To thine own self be true

I don’t feel too rough(ruff) at all 😄😄

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

About to hit the sack after watching a good film on Netflix with the OH.

A piece I was working in over the past couple of weeks. It’s another watercolour. Entitled Rays of Sunlight on the Sea, No. 3 🖼 🎨

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I'll find out in 2-3 weeks I think. Though I think my current DMD has reached its shelf life. Or I'm no longer RRMS 😕

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭thomil

That's the kind of thing I'd hang in my living room, great work JK! 🙂

Deskside here at work, feeling concerningly good today. Not sure what's going on but I'll try to ride that good feeling all the way to the weekend 😎

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Not going anywhere... Not been anywhere for literally years now! As far as the gate or the back garden to gaze over the ocean. Old age is interesting but peaceful and a pleasure.. as bits fall off you adapt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭thomil

Great to see you around Graces7 🙂 How are you keeping? And how are the cats?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle time, had the mother and father of all April showers here earlier. I'd say it woke residents of the graveyard

The sun is shining here now but it was bitterly cold all day with nothing but hail showers !

Roll on the Lotto tonight 😊

Ah thank you.. getting old and slower now... cats ; still one missing and lost my beloved Boycat. Seventeen years of devotion ... but there are always cats needing a home so I honour the ones gone by giving to more. How goes it with thee?

With all the talk about Derry girls starting their last , I watched it, ep1, S1.

Though it's so so , I did laugh 😃

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

That's my Friday evening sorted. Might treat myself to an Elden Ring gaming session later on.

Not long in. Oh the cold today despite all the gear on! I can't wait for the leaba. Had a lovely beef dinner in a pub today for lunch and didn't even take the gear off. Tomorrow has been cancelled due the head honcho testing positive late last night and not trusting any further work until a replacement comes in on Sunday. Wanker! But that means a lie on in the morning. Gonna pop some chicken wings in the oven. I need the comfort.

Checking in to see how you all are 😊👍 I’m still around and yea the weather was bad today, hailstones one minute and then sunshine ☀️ Poor Alfie didn’t know what was going on 😄

Good to see you back Graces 😊

Seriously lads! Tucked up in a warm bed. Still seems very cold out there and I'm still trying to heat up. Leccie blanket on! No telly. Just a simple book. Mrs G still at the goggle box. She better not have chilly feet on entry!

Abed. 😊

Goodnight crayturs 👌 may your sleeps be peaceful.

Wife reefed the leccie blankie off the bed last week, should have done more than rolled my eyes at her 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Time flies when you are having fun 😂 Enjoyed some excellent pints, discovered that a RAV4 is just too big for my garage and driveway, and remembered how to paint (gates not pictures). Now it’s time to head to Frankfurt and my other home.

Ah, you see, you should have folded the morrors 😂🤣 (sorry couldn't resist) Hope the pints were delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dublin airport, 1hr10mins to get through.

• Advertisement

Safe travels, not much delay in airport thankfully

Advertisement