If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small speaker placement problem

Options
  • 07-04-2022 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

In my man cave I have my desk facing against a wall - Could I put small stereo speakers left and right they would have to be tight against the wall as well - was thinking of Wharfedale Diamond 9.0's or CAMBRIDGE AUDIO MINX MIN12's - could I put the speakers behind me but then they would be the wrong way round normal left would be the right one - is there any other options- I was hoping to use a echo dot and a cd player as sources into an old Kenwood stereo amp TIA

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.