Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas off Season Photo Challenge

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

In the Post Office this morning at good reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

And just like that we have a new leaderboard leader by 15 points. Nothing surprises me now takes the lead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Local newspapers window.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Spotted in Tesco this evening.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 25,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Scoreboard updated for both. Only 5 points in it now.

Just spotted these in Carrolls ☘️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

It had gone very quiet for me but tonight in Aldi

It's sideways but you'll work it out. Interesting that they class bread sauce as Christmas food, there was discussion about it being available year round in another thread on this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,998 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Dealz also put these back out for Mothers Day!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

A Bus Eireann ad spotted in the Dunnes carpark in Sligo 😄

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Spotted in the window of The Bull Calf burger bar in Armagh city (we were away for a few days). Their facebook page hasn't been updated since 2020 so the window display *might* be there that long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Another one from the local Lidl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A tree I pass on my morning walk and the second pic you can see the Christmas decorations still in it 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A neighbour is growing a Christmas tree so his grandkids will have a real tree 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭A cup of te

Loving the photos. I'll post again when I can figure out how to properly post a photo 🤦

Edit to say - Posy, I'm loving those Christmas decorations from Carrolls. I wish I'd seen your post earlier as I was only in Dublin today. I must keep an eye out for one of them as a Christmas pressie for a family member abroad this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Not sure if these have been put up before but I bought onebof each this evening.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Don't know if these have been posted yet but spotted them in my local supervalu.

Dealz...

• Advertisement

Heatons earlier today

Bar i was in yesterday ha this hanging up ha

Scoreboard finally updated now for the first time in a long while and despite alot of scores, no one has changed position, almost everyone on the leaderboard added to their tally recently.

Some great catches along the way.

Starting Friday each photo will be worth 15 points.

• Advertisement

Few from supervalu earlier...

Dealz was a treasure trove today......

Another red nose! 🙂

Petrol station on the way home...

We've a new leader with Smell the Glove benefitting from the 15 points.

Posy and Nothing Surprises me now are not too far behind in joint 2nd place. Still all to play for as the point values increase.

• Advertisement

Also at this stage folks anyone that spots Christmas Chocolate in store may need to check the best before date before purchasing... 😂

I have spotted two different signs for Chrstmas trees or wreaths for sale but one of them is in a place where I couldn' stop in the car to take a pic. Will have to get OH to slow down there some day so I can get it lol

Spotted while shopping in Lidl

Not sure if these "melting snowmen" are all year around? I've never noticed them before.

Well i got the 'easier' one yesterday on Finisklin Road in Sligo as you drive out of Lidl.

Two salted caramel Christmas puddings in Super Valu this evening abandoned on a random shelf. Nearing the end of their shelf life too, when I checked the best before dates. 😂

More from Supervalu here!

Was out walking last night and noticed this fella hiding behind a shop's shutter!

Christmas wine gift-bags in Dunnes on Talbot Street this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭DvB

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Girls toilet in my local primary school, spotted when I was there for a meeting last night

Three from my trip to Exeter at the weekend

Just barely got this blurry pic this morning as I was moving and so was the car still decked out in a red nose and reindeer antlers. 😁

Dunnes Stores, this morning. Happy Easter all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Another one from Lidl. Not sure how I didn't see it before.

Tesco this evening!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Mutleyboo

You beat me to it Posy, I just came on to post the same pic from tesco!

Advertisement