Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teen drives over 3 year old on a scrambler, the picks himself up and races off

• 16-04-2022 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

I live in Tallaght and over the last few years scramblers have been driven very dangerously by teenagers around the estate and parks. Scramblers frequently play chicken with people and children and the below just happened to my neighbour.

Qoute from the mother "Walking through the park earlier with holly and two teenage fellas on a scrambler ran right into her and knocked her over and the bike went over her back head and shoulder....she didn't move for a second and all I could see was blood ....it was the most scariest moment of my whole life ...I screamed as I watched it happen ...one of the fellas fell off the bike but hopped back on and they drove off....they did try to stop but the fact they just left her there and drove off screams absolute scum....thank you too the lovely woman who stayed on the ground with her as I was too in shock to think "

Something needs to be done at this stage.

Comments

Advertisement